chapter 25

This feels so surreal. When I started this story I thought I will make it a short story and I seriously never thought I will actually get the response I got ,but I hoped for it.

So once again thank you everyone. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

#17 in Romance - today's ranking.

Karan's pov

Everyone was asleep peacefully. The twins and Mia. But for some reason I was restless , I was changing turns I listened to some peaceful music but nothing worked . I just couldn't fall asleep. Ryan and Aryan was sleeping peacefully hugging each other. That was a relief not saving small legs and hands thrown all over you.

Mia was looking really peaceful in her sleep . There's a small smile playing on her plump lips maybe she was seeing a happy dream. Since I had nothing better to do I kept looking at her . Maybe I was being a creep , but heck she's my wife.

I kept looking at her memorising every last details of her beautiful face , how she'll move a bit in a while and how she'll frown but then again she'll go still. I felt really calm inside just by looking at her , then I realised why I couldn't sleep. I was missing her in my arms , I was missing her small figure that I'd hold close to me, her warmth , her head on my chest or her soft skin that I always wanted to touch .

She felt familier ,she was warm .

So I scooted over and moved a sleeping Ryan in my place and I took his place. Hopefully he won't fall off . Finally I got my rightful place back beside her . She wouldn't wake up, I knew that . My hands went around her waist , I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. Mia turned around now facing me and snuggled up against my side , humming a little in satisfaction. Guess she also missed me.

I kept playing with her hair and in no time my eyelids were heavy and I was out.

Morning came sooner than I expected. I looked at Mia's side but she wasn't there but instead a sleeping Ryan was pressed up against me . His legs were thrown over mine.

Carefully putting his body down , I went to the washroom and got ready for the day.
Mia was feeding something to Aryan and they had this so serious conversation going on with Aryan spitting out gibberish and Mia trying to understand him .

But they looked good together. I made my way to them and Mia smiled at me , in return I pecked her forehead wishing her a good morning. This was our thing now , I loved doing stuff for her , kissing her.

Aryan let out a small sound in protest . He was frowning at me and pouting , looked like he didn't like when I had the lady of the house's undivided attention. Mia turned to him cooing at his 'adorable ' pout. He was scowling at me but I couldn't help but showed my tongue at him . I guess it's true children bring out the kid in us.

Ryan was got up and surprisingly he was really well behaved. Break fast went peacefully. I was back to my devices , I decided to not to go to office that day .

Sometimes later the bell rung . Max , the guy from the previous night came to pick up the twins . Surprisingly, I was sad when the time came to part ways. Mia was in hysterics , she was crying so hard. Same was the story with the kids . They didn't wanna go and to my immense shock Aryan clinged to me and never wanted to let me go. After bribing them for a full half an hour they agreed to go with Max but after making us promise that we will come to meet them very soon .

Mia was still sobbing even after half an hour of them going. I was trying my best to console her ,"MIA. Please we will go and meet them if you want. Stop crying baby. What do you want tell me?"
She was all red after crying so hard . I was feeling bad and frustrated . It's really hard when you have a pregnant wife . Pregnancy hormones are so fucking unpredictable. But I had to stop her at any cost otherwise she'll be sick .

"You promise" she peeked up at me from my chest . She was hiding her face in my chest clinging to my t-shirt tight. She didn't want me to look at her when she's looking bad , her words . But even with her puffy eyes and red nose she looked adorable.

I nodded. She beamed up and like a switch turned on, became all happy and cheery.

"Yay, so you get me a lot of chocolates and take me out for shopping and then buy me a dinner at a pizzeria. And you cannot use your phone you have to keep it switched off and we will have a lot of fun . "

Fuck. Shopping. She's never like that . What happened to you Mia?

What could I do , so even if I didn't want to I said yes.

She gave me a heart stopping smile and pecked my lips quickly,even before I could response she was going towards our room to get ready.

After deciding what to wear for another half an hour , Mia decided to grace me with her presence and she was just wearing a jeans and a white shirt in a sexy way and her hair was messed up. What was she even doing for half an hour? Anyways like I promised I switched off my phone and gave it to her . My guards were trailing us in another car so there was no problem.

"Kaarrraaaaannnnn look " suddenly she became extremely hyper . What now?

"We are matching. Look same colour of jeans and same white shirt ". Really? As if I hadn't noticed. I noticed that as soon as she came and I had a feeling she did it on purpose and now just fishing for compliments. If that's what you want.

"Oh yeah! I didn't see . It's what they say twining right?" I tried to play dumb .

"Yeah . We are looking so cool and they best part ! No one will ogle at you". She mumbled the last part but heard it clearly because we were sitting so close hugging each other.

Yeah right babe . No one will ogle at my wife. Now .

I pecked her forehead to calm her down. She was humming some soft tune but she stopped and placed a soft kiss on my forehead as well.

Wow . Forehead kisses are really special I read that on net once , it shows you adore that person and you want to stay with them always. I wanted her to stay with me forever. But I am afraid of what will happen when she'll know the truth . I wanted to come clean but I couldn't considering she's pregnant.

I am sorry babe .

Guys it's me, and I am extremely sorry that I broke my promise but I won't lie , I was busy and then I lost inspiration and started working on a new story . But now I am back . And I wanna say this to you guys

And also

I want to say Thank You .

Now why???

Coz we got 51k views , that's a milestone people. I love you allllllll.

Please keep voting and I want comments.

Bye .

(Ps: my birthday's coming up. It's on the January 10th , that's why I made that promise to update every day . Anyways I will be turning 20. I am excited.yay. ) you can ignore this part.