♡Application|Part Two♡

"Wait, wait, wait," Luisa held her hand up. "You're saying that you quit?"

You were seated on the sofa with your legs folded. Your best friend sat across from you - staring at you with wide eyes.

"Yep," you sighed. "I quit,"

"But why would you do that?!" she exclaimed.

After telling Luisa about Michael, and his strangr behavior - she still couldn't fathom that you quit. It was almost as if she were denying it.

Almost.

"Did you ask him why he's been so harsh with you lately?" she raised an eyebrow.

"No. I just spoke my mind and then left," you shrugged. "Besides, he didn't seem to care,"

"Maybe he had his reasons," she grimaced.

"Hey," you narrowed your eyes at her. "Whose side are you on?"

Luisa giggled and waved you off. "Yours, of course," she said. "I just can't believe that you threw an opportunity away like that. I mean...he is Michael Jackson,"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean he can disrespect me whenever he feels like it," you raised your eyebrows. "Anyway, it's all over now. I don't have a job now, so the hunt has resumed," you stood up. "I'm going to lie down for a bit,"

"Okay," Luisa sighed. You were about to ascend the staircase before you heard your best friend clear her throat, making you turn around to look at her. "(Y/N), I'll always support you," she smiled.

You broke into a grin and nodded. "Thank you,"

~•♡•~

Half an hour had passed since you had gone to your bedroom to lie down. You were laying on the soft pillows - staring up at the ceiling. Your eyes were red because you had been crying. You were so worried that you wouldn't be able to find another job - and you needed one quickly.

Your hands were resting on your small tummy as your mind began to wander. You began to think about Michael. Despite the fact that he hadn't been very nice to you - you knew that he was a good person. He adored kids, and he loved to help people.

Maybe I'm just not the type of person that he likes to be around.

Suddenly, you heard someone knock against your bedroom door, which was shut.

"Come in," you laughed a little - sitting up. You had expected to see Luisa, however - when the door opened, you were surprised to see Michael. He held a small bouquet of roses in his hand, and they were beautiful. "What the hell?" you frowned.

"Luisa let me in," he quickly began.

"How the hell do you know where I live?" you raised an eyebrow.

"It's on your application form," he answered.

"Oh," you bit your lip gently. "Well..." you trailed off. "That explains a lot,"

"Can I come in?" he grimaced a little.

You shrugged. "Sure,"

Michael stepped into the bedroom, being sure to shut the door behind him.

"Where's Luisa?" you questioned, turning around to face the man.

"She went out,"

You scoffed a little, shaking your head. You should've known.

"(Y/N)," he cleared his throat, handing you the flowers. You took the bouquet, and set it on the bed.

"Yes?" you folded your arms.

"I want to apologize," he sighed. "For the way I've been behaving towards you. It's not in my nature to be so mean, so I'm sorry," he shook his head. "The reason for my actions...however, I don't know if you want to hear,"

"Tell me," you urged him.

"Well....we've been working together for an entire month," he bit his lip, and you could tell that he was nervous. "And...during that period...I..I fell for you," he closed his eyes before opening them again.

You widened your eyes, quite shocked by his confession. You had to admit that you liked him a little as well, despite his recent behavior.

"Oh," you blinked a few times. "I...see,"

"Listen, (Y/N), I know that the way I behaved was out of line - but I really do appreciate you, and I'd like to offer you your job back," he exhaled deeply. "That is, if you still want it,"

You stood there, studying Michael thoroughly. You wanted to take your job back - but you still hadn't gotten over how Michael had disrespected you. You didn't want to seem easy.

"Under normal circumstances - I would have taken it back," you laughed a little. "But right now, I think I'd be better off working some place else,"

Michael raised an eyebrow, his eyes seemed skeptical.

"I thought you needed this job," he responded. "Luisa told me that you did,"

I'm going to kill that girl.

~•♡•~

Michael.

I had felt bad for the way that I had treated (Y/N). The only reason that I had ever been mean to her, was because I liked her a great deal.

She was beautiful and smart, witty and thoughtful. As I stood there in her bedroom, I watched as she turned my offer down.

I wanted her to work for me again, and I was going to convince her to do so.

In time, I was going to get her back.

~~~~~~
I know this sucked, and I'm sorry!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~~