♡Intruder♡

You smiled, brushing your hair as Michael came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked up to the bed, where he began to put on the clothes that he had set aside for himself before he got into the shower. You blushed a little when you saw his bare chest. Three years of marriage, and he could still make you blush like a school girl.

Seated at your dressing table, you ran your brush through your hair one last time before setting the object down, standing up. You had on your nightgown, and now that Michael was dressed - it was time for bed. You crawled onto the bed as Michael switched off the lights, leaving only the bedside table light on so that the two of you could see.

He got into bed, pulling you close to him before he turned off the bedside table light. He ran his fingers up and down your arm, letting out a sigh.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you more," you giggled quietly, making him chuckle as well.

"I'll always love you most,"

~♡~

At around two in the morning, you awoke to sounds coming from the kitchen, downstairs. You sat up and rubbed your eyes before listening.

As you paid close attention, you heard somebody fiddling with the pots and pans. All the staff had gone home, and so no one should have been in the house except for you and Michael.

Michael was still asleep.

Again, you heard movements from downstairs - making you shake Michael awake.

"Michael," you whispered, making him stir. He opened his eyes before turning on the bedside table light. He sat up and frowned at you. "Michael," you grabbed his arm. "There's someone in the house,"

"What?" he whispered, shaking his head. "What do you mean? We're the only ones at home,"

"Exactly," you responded. "So there's an intruder in the house,"

Michael gulped before getting up from the bed, grabbing a baseball bat from the closet.

"Don't move," he looked at you. "Call the cops, and don't move until I say so,"

You nodded and reached for the telephone. Michael walked out of the bedroom, and after several moments - you heard Michael groan before multiple gunshots echoed throughout the house.

You froze when you heard footsteps approaching the staircase.

•☆☆☆•
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
•☆☆☆•