♡Psyche|Part Three♡

You shoved the last of your items into your handbag as your boyfriend, yes, boyfriend, watched from the sofa. Thomas, was his name - and he was a very successful businessman.

He let out a sigh before standing up, walking up to you.

"Are you nervous?" he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind you.

"No," you chuckled, turning around to face him. "I've been doing this for five years, I don't really get nervous anymore,"

Thomas grinned before the two of you shared a chaste kiss.

"Go out and knock 'em dead," he teased, making you roll your eyes playfully.

༻❁༺

Upon arriving at the Neverland mansion, you were filled with wonderment. The entire property was decorated with lights, and carnival rides. The flowers were in full bloom, and the colors were as bright as the stars would be in the night sky.

"That'll be $30," the driver spoke to you. You snapped out of your thoughts, preparing to dig into your bags before a security guard approached - handing the driver a hundred dollar note.

"Mr. Jackson says to keep the change,"

The driver was just as shocked as you were. The security guard walked over to open the door for you, even taking your hand to help you out of the vehicle.

After a moment, the driver thanked the security guard before driving off.

"I'm Bill," the guard held his hand out for you to shake.

"(Y/N)," you smiled politely.

Bill led you all the way up the outer staircase, and all the way into the mansion. When you arrived in the living room, your eyes began to wander around - observing all the fine objects that Michael possessed.

He has wonderful taste.

"Have a seat," Bill gestured to the sofa. "Mr. Jackson will be down shortly,"

You smiled and made your way over to the sofa - sitting down gently. The leather was pure heaven, and the smell was even better.

He sure does live like a king.

Bill walked out of the room, leaving you on your own. You fiddled with your fingers, waiting patiently for Michael.

Several minutes had passed before he walked out, instantly breaking into a small smile when he saw you.

"Hi," he grinned as he approached. "Sorry to keep you waiting," he held his hand out for you to shake.

"No problem," you took his hand and shook it.

After releasing your hand, Michael made his way to sit down on the sofa across from you. You cleared your throat and quickly fetched your notepad, along with your pen.

"Now," you smiled. "Shall we begin?"

✻✻✻✻
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love! xxx
Isha
✻✻✻✻