♡Mine♡

Michael.

I sat at my desk as Frank spoke, making me yawn a little. Work talk had always made me weary.

"Mike! Come on!" Frank urged me. "Listen!"

I groaned and rolled my eyes, leaning back against the leather chair.

"I'd listen if we could talk about something...fun," I scoffed a little.

Frank shook his head, setting his hands on his hips. "Well I've asked (Y/N) to bring us some coffee, so we've got a long way to go,"

I sighed and picked up a pen, fiddling with it before biting the tip. "(Y/N)..." I said the name. It rolled off of my tongue perfectly. "Have I seen her?" I knew that she worked as an assistant on my team, but I was sure that I hadn't seen her.

"No," Frank sighed, rubbing his temples as he made his way to sit down. "But she'll be up here in a moment, you'll see her then,"

I nodded and continued to play with the pen as Frank stared at me. Several moments passed before I noticed he was staring, making me raise my eyebrows.

"You're so childish, Michael," he chuckled. "Sometimes I forget that you're a thirty year old man,"

I opened my mouth to say something, but was cut off by a series of knocking at the office door.

"Come in," Frank spoke, and the door opened. I didn't know what I had expected to see, but when I saw (Y/N) - my eyes widened. How could I have not seen her before? She was stunning!

Her big eyes were beautiful, lined perfectly - emphasizing them even more. Her smile was cute, it almost looked too big for her face - but it added to her appeal. Her hair fell perfectly - it was enough to make a man drool.

(Y/N) walked in and sat the tray down on the desk, and for a moment - I caught a glimpse of her pink lace bra from underneath her coat as she bent over.

The moment lasted shortly, because in no time - she was standing straight again. She smiled at me and Frank before turning around to leave.

Once she had shut the door behind her, Frank looked at me.

"I saw the way you were looking at her. Not happening," Frank raised an eyebrow. "(Y/N) is the most desired girl on the team. She's still very much a virgin, so she won't be giving in to you anytime soon,"

I smirked a little and nodded.

"We'll see about that, Frank. I'm going to make her mine,"

༻❁༺
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love! xxx
Isha
༻❁༺