♡Our Little Piece Of Forever♡

You sat backstage, watching as your best friend - Michael Jackson, rehearsed on stage. You grinned as he performed a series of complicated dance moves. Your heart swelled with pride as he proceeded to perform the moonwalk.

Michael and you had been best friends since you were children. The two of you had been there for each other through everything. You were there for Michael's first heartbreak, and he was there for you when you felt depressed. The two of you were inseperable. It was the sweetest bond.

Now, Michael was famous - and you were so proud of him. He had come a long way - truly. Since you were his best friend, he had asked you to accompany him on his Bad World Tour - and of course, you agreed.

Being with Michael always made your day a little brighter. But there was one teeny problem.

The both of you had promised not to fall for each other, that you would both forever remain best friends.

But alas, you had fallen for him; and you'd fallen hard.

Everything about him made you happy, everything about him made you smile.

He was the perfect man, in your opinion - and nothing was ever going to change that.

So with a heavy heart, you had promised yourself that you'd keep quiet about it. If Michael didn't know, it wouldn't bother him.

Suddenly, the sound of your name being called made you snap out of your slight reverie.

"(Y/N)!" Michael said loudly, bringing you to the realization that he was right in front of you. "I was calling you for the past three minutes!" he laughed when you looked at him.

"Oh my!" you laughed as well. "I'm sorry!" you got up from your chair before the two of you shared a hug.

"It's okay," he kissed your cheek. "I'll go and get changed, and then Bill will drive us around," he grinned. Travelling around in Michael's limousine was something that you and him had considered fun - so you did it after every rehearsal that Michael had.

"Great," you grinned before waving. "I'll just wait here,"

Michael nodded and winked at you before disappearing, presumably to his dressing room. You stood there for a moment before someone nudged you. You turned your head and saw Frank.

"Frank," you smiled.

"Mhm," he folded his arms. "I sense a little...attraction," he wiggled his eyebrows.

"What?" you chuckled nervously.

"You and Michael," he grinned. "Sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"Shut up!" you hit his arm playfully. "That's not even true!"

"Sure, sure," Frank held his hands up in defense. "Keep telling yourself that. But I know that you and Michael love each other,"

"Of course we loved each other, we're best friends," you raised an eyebrow.

"I meant as...lovers," he wiggled his eyebrows again.

You blushed and opened your mouth to say something, but Michael's voice interrupted you.

"(Y/N)," he said from behind you, making you turn around. "Shall we go?" he held his hand out for you to take.

"Yeah," you smiled, taking his hand. Before you walked out with him, you turned your head to see that Frank was holding up a heart sign that he had made with his hands. You shook your head and threw him the finger before facing the front again.

However, you knew that Frank was right - you did love Michael.

~♡~

Once you both had left the stadium, and entered the limousine - Bill began to drive, allowing you and Michael to have a private show of the city. Since the windows were tinted, no one knew that Michael was inside - and that meant that there would be no chaos; a relieving thought.

You watched as the outside scenery moved by. It was spectacular.

"So," you turned your head to face Michael. "Tell me something that I don't know,"

Michael smirked a little, turning to face you.

"Hm..." he pondered before breaking into a small grin. "There's this girl," he began, instantly making your heart sink a little. However, you didn't show the emotion on your face, you simply smiled.

"Ooh," you wiggled your eyebrows. "Tell me more,"

"Well..." Michael trailed off, shrugging. "I like her, in fact...I love her," he cleared his throat. "And I want to tell her...but I don't know how,"

Despite the fact that you wanted to cry, you thought of a solution for Michael. If you weren't going to get the love of your life, you sure as hell were going to make sure that he got his.

"Hm..." you sighed. "Oh! I got it! Practise on me," you smiled.

"What?" his eyes widened.

"Come on," you encouraged him. "We've been best friends for over fifteen years, practise on me,"

Michael hesitated for a moment before finally sighing and nodding.

"Fine," he cleared his throat. "(Y/N)," he took your hands in his, making your heart race. "I want to tell you that...I've loved you for the longest time," he stared deep into your eyes. "And you're the only one I'll ever love,"

At that point, tears were streaming down your face. It felt so real.

"That was...beautiful," you laughed a little. "Now," you took your hands away from his, so that you could wipe your tears away. "Tell that to the girl you love,"

Michael chuckled, shrugging.

"I would but..." he trailed off before whispering. "I just did,"

Your eyes widened as he moved closer to you.

"I love you, (Y/N), and I know that we agreed on nothing but friendship," he sighed. "But I love you, and-"

You cut off Michael with a kiss, making him smile slightly. His hands moved to your waist as he pulled back to look at you.

"I'm going to take that as a sign that you feel the same way about me," he breathed, making you nod.

And with one last kiss, the two of continued blissfully into your small, yet perfect - piece of forever.

•☆☆☆•
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
•☆☆☆•