♡Roommate Agreement♡

Note: In this imagine, Michael is not famous - he only possesses his talent, and money.

༻❁༺

You walked along the corridor of the school building, looking at everyone as the walked past you. A small groan escaped your lips as you held your books close to your chest. College life wasn't all people said it was, especially considering the fact that you were boarding.

Unfortunately, you were not boarding with a girl whom you could share your secrets, nope - you were sharing a dorm room with the ultimate playboy of the entire school - Michael Jackson.

He was rich, he was talented - and he had slept with almost every girl in the entire school - except for you, of course.

Suddenly, as you walked - a tall figure bumped into you. You looked up and saw Michael, standing with the school slut, Pansy. You scoffed, gathering your things and standing up again.

"Watch where you're going!" Pansy spat at you.

Michael said nothing, a small smirk on his face.

"Why don't you shut the hell up?! That'll do the world a whole lot of good!" you responded with a fierce tone.

"Bitch," she mumbled.

You desperately wanted to hit her, but you were on scholarship - and the last thing you wanted to do was lose it all.

Letting out a shaky breath, you turned your attention to Michael.

"You'd better get your whore fixed before I do it myself," you threatened, knowing that your words were empty.

With that, you brushed past them to walk away to your dorm.

✻✻✻✻

Minutes after you had gotten back to your room, you heard the door open whilst you were seated on the sofa, watching television.

The door slammed shut, making you turn your head.

"What was that?!" Michael growled at you, making you stand up and turn to face him.

"What was what?!" you responded.

"Almost starting a fight with Pansy! What if something had happened?!"

"Well my apologies, your highness!" you spat back sarcastically.

"If a fight had broken out between the two of you, she'd have hurt you,"

"As if-"

You stopped mid sentence as Michael's eyes widened.

"What....did you just say?" you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"I...I need to get upstairs," he muttered, walking past you to do so.

What just happened?

༻❁༺
Thank you so much for reading!
This imagine was very similar to the one I had written in 'Dream' - but since that book has been taken down, I may re-writing some of those imagines in here.
Lots of love! xxx
Isha
༻❁༺