♡You And I|Part Two♡

After Michael had left to the bedroom, you were left downstairs - in complete shock. Tears were running down your face as you walked out of the Neverland mansion. Just as you were walking out to the front gates, you bumped into Bill, Michael's chief of security.

"(Y/N)?" he frowned when he saw you. "Are you okay?" he asked, as you sniffled.

"No," you breathed, shaking your head. "Michael and I...just had a fight..." you trailed off.

"Oh no," Bill sighed. "Do you have a place to go to?"

"Uh..." you wiped the tears away from your pale face. "Just...take me to Prince's residence," you shook your head, referring to your good friend. The two of you had met at an awards show a year earlier, and since then - you've been closer than ever. Mayte had also become a good friend of yours.

"Okay," Bill nodded.

Right now, you were in need of a good friend.

~♡~

Bill had finally pulled up to Prince's residence after about an hour. You opened the car door, getting out. Once you had gotten out, you shut the door gently before Bill rolled down the window to look at you.

"Are you sure that you'll be fine?"

"Yes," you nodded reassuringly. Bill sighed before waving and driving off.

You made your way to the door, knocking several times. A minute passed before the door opened - revealing Prince.

When he saw you, his eyes widened.

"Hey," he smiled. As soon as he noticed your sad expression, he pulled you in for a hug. "Hey, hey," he whispered as you began to sob. "What's wrong?"

You shook your head, pulling away and lowering your gaze.

Eventually, you heard a pair of footsteps approaching from behind Prince. You noticed Mayte, and grinned a little.

"(Y/N)?" she frowned when she saw your tear stained cheeks. "Come in,"

~♡~

It had been several hours since you had sat down to talk with Prince and Mayte. You had been crying the whole time, even making Prince cry a little.

"I never trusted him with you," Prince scoffed slightly. "He's too much of a perfectionist to appreciate the good woman that you are," he rolled his eyes.

"We're always here for you," Mayte nodded, smiling widely.

Suddenly, Mayte stood up.

"I'll make us all a cup of tea," she smiled before turning on the radio and making her way to the kitchen.

A few seconds passed before the radio announcer began to talk.

And it has been confirmed that Michael will be attending the 1991 grammys with the one and only - Madonna.

Your eyes widened, and your heart broke. You turned your head to look at Prince - only to see that he was just as shocked as you were.

Tears began to stream down your face before Prince's expression suddenly turned into a soft smirk.

"Don't cry just yet, (Y/N)," he smiled a little. "I have a plan,"

•☆☆☆•
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
•☆☆☆•