♡News♡

You let out a sigh and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your large coat fell over your skirt, making you look extremely modest. Michael laid in bed, watching television as you finally walked out of the hotel bathroom - switching off the bathroom light. You stared at your husband for a few minutes before his eyes landed on you.

"You okay?" he asked.

You shook your head and bit your lip.

"I haven't been feeling very well lately," you blinked. "And I've been losing quite a bit of weight,"

Michael frowned, grabbing the remote and switching the television off. He sat up and gestured for you to walk over to him. You did so, and sat at the edge of the bed - looking into his eyes.

"What's going on?" 

You shook your head and shrugged. "I don't know. I just...feel really sick," you smiled a little. "And I've missed my period," 

Michael's eyes widened, sparkling a little. A small grin appeared on your face as he took your right hand in his.

"Do you think?...." he trailed off hopefully. You sighed and shook your head.

"Let's not get too excited about it. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, and we'll see what he says," you whispered, sharing a loving kiss with your husband.

✻✻✻✻

The next day, you had woken up early and made your way to the doctor's clinic. When you had left the hotel, Michael was still asleep - and you didn't want to wake him up because he needed his rest. Many nights of performing really did take its toll on him.

Walking into the clinic, Dr. Jenkins - your family doctor, greeted you.

"Good morning, Mrs. Jackson," he grinned, making you do the same. He cleared his throat and gestured for you to sit down. You did so before he continued. "Now, I noted down all of the symptoms that you had informed the nurse of, and I may....have some news," his expression became somber, making you frown.

"What's wrong?" 

"Dear," he shook his head. "There is a huge possibility that you may have cancer,"

I know it sucked!

I'm sorry!

Lots of love! xxx

Isha