♡Heartbeat|Part Two♡

You sat on the sofa with sad eyes. Currently, you were at your best friend, Luisa's, house. Once you had left Neverland, everything was a blur - and all you could think about was your best friend.

Luisa sometimes knew you better than you knew yourself.

"Here," she set down a warm glass of tea on the coffee table before you. You smiled a little as she walked over to sit down across from you. "I still can't believe he did that!" she exclaimed.

You chuckled sadly, shrugging. "Neither can I," you sighed.

"Tatiana?" she made a face as if she had tasted something sour. "Why her? She's ugly,"

You couldn't help yourself, you burst into laughter. Luisa grinned as she shook her head.

"I'm serious!" she exclaimed, trying to maintain a serious expression - however, failing miserably. "I don't like her, in fact - I've never liked her. She's fake,"

You nodded in agreement. A moment passed before your eyes began to tear up. Luisa frowned whilst standing up. She walked over to you and sat down beside you - bringing her hands to rub your back.

Eventually, the tears streamed down your face. Michael's betrayal hurt like hell, and even though you were trying to hide it - the pain was evident.

"Aw honey," she tried her best to comfort you. "I'm so sorry,"

"Don't be," you tried to laugh. "It's not your fault,"

~•♡•~

After spending the night at Luisa's house, the next day you decided to go into the office for a few hours - just to distract yourself. Earlier on, Luisa had called Jim and informed him that you were in a bad situation - and he had agreed to give you the week off.

But you knew that if you were idle, your mind would drift back to the one person it shouldn't.

You walked along the office corridor, earning a few stares. Instead of wearing your usual coat over black pants - you now had on a loose sweater over jeans, and your face was pale.

Making your way into your office, you slammed the door shut before walking over to your desk. You sat down with a sigh, setting your hands on the desk. Just as you began to open your desk drawer, you heard someone knock at the door.

"Come in," you spoke, your voice was hoarse. The door opened, and in walked Jim.

"(Y/N)," he raised an eyebrow. "Luisa called me. You're supposed to be resting at home,"

"My boyfriend cheated on me, I'm not ill," you blinked back the tears.

"Well, you're in no state to work," he cleared his throat, walking up to your desk. "Please," he stared at you. "Go home and rest. You're one of the best workers here, and you need to take care of yourself,"

You sat there, letting out a breath. Jim had a good point. As you studied the man's features, you threw your hands in the air and stood up.

"Fine," you rolled your eyes. "I'll go out for a walk or something,"

"Take care of yourself," Jim remarked before you waved and walked out of the office.

~•♡•~

Once you had left the office, you decided to go for a walk along the bridge on which you had had your first kiss with Michael. The location held many memories - making you feel mixed emotions. There was a thick air of nostalgia that surrounded the place.

Shoving your hands into the pockets of your coat - you continued to walk. A moment passed before you heard footsteps, approaching from behind you. With wide eyes, you turned around - only to see the man that you were trying to get your mind off of.

Michael.

He had a solemn look on his face, and he was a little more pale than usual - just like you.

"(Y/N)," he whispered, reaching out to take your hand - but you quickly moved back. When he saw this, he sighed and let his hands fall to his sides. "I'm sorry," he shook his head. "I don't know what more I can say to earn your forgiveness,"

"Nothing," you scoffed. "Because I won't be forgiving you any time soon," you folded your arms. "How the hell did you find me here?"

"I just...had a feeling," he sighed. "This is where we had our first kiss,"

You nodded and shrugged, staying silent.

"Will you ever forgive me?" he whispered, making you frown.

"Not any time soon,"

☆~~~~~☆
Should I make a part three?
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
☆~~~~~☆