♡Timeline|Part Two♡

Michael.

(Y/N). She had such a beautiful name, it really suited her. Everything about her was enchanting, and I couldn't stop staring at her.

"Are you okay?" she suddenly asked, making me blink myself back to my senses. A nervous laugh escaped my lips as I brought my hands to rest behind my back.

So much for playing it cool.

"Uh...yeah," I nodded.

(Y/N) bit her lip, studying me. As her eyes scanned my form, I got carried away with her features - again.

Stop it!

"You know...you remind me of someone," she laughed. "You look a lot like Michael Jackson," she grinned. "Are you an impersonator?"

I froze. How was I to tell her that it was really me, and not someone else. But I couldn't, she wouldn't have believed me. Heck, I didn't even know where I was. I fiddled with my fingers, and nodded.

"Yeah," I said lowly.

"Oh!" she giggled. "Well, that makes a lot of sense!" she exclaimed. "I admire your work, I think impersonators do a great job at keeping his memory alive, he was a great man,"

"Oh, do you like his work?" I questioned.

(Y/N) nodded before smiling.

"I do. In fact, I have all of his music!" she exclaimed before shoving her hand into the pocket of her coat. She fished out a device, one that I had never seen before. "Look," she turned it on, holding it out to me. It looked like a mini television screen - and my photo was on the front. "I adore him,"

"Wow," I whispered. "You're amazing,"

(Y/N) turned the screen off and shoved it back into her pocket, smiling at me.

"You know, you're really nice," she stared at me with those large, beautiful eyes. "Why don't we have a coffee together?"

"That'd be wonderful," I nodded.

"Great!" she grinned, pulling my hand. "Let's go!"

~•♡•~

The coffee shop was full, and everyone was chattering mindlessly. I looked around in awe as (Y/N) quickly made her way toward the counter - ordering two cups of coffee. As she brought out her wallet, my eyes widened.

"No, you can't," I frowned, shoving my hands into my pockets, only to realize that I didn't carry cash with me. My face went red, and I wanted the ground to swallow me whole.

"It's fine," she laughed, paying the cashier.

(Y/N) then led me to a table in the back, and we both settled down. On the wall, there was a calendar - and when I saw the year, my eyes went wide.

"It's 2018?!" I turned to look at (Y/N). She laughed and set her hands on the table.

"Yes," she studied me. "Didn't you know?"

My insides were turning. Had I time traveled?

"I mean...I did...I was just...." I trailed off, thinking of an excuse. "Expressing how fast time flies,"

"True," she nodded as the waitress brought us our drinks. Once she had walked away, (Y/N) cleared her throat. "So...tell me more about what you do. Do you travel and do shows too?"

"Uh...yeah," I nodded. "I tour," I grimaced a little. "A lot,"

"And you hate it, right?"

"Right," I laughed. (Y/N) was so bright and beautiful, she was an angel.

"Oh my goodness! I just realized that your name is Michael too!" she grinned. "What's your last name?" her eyes sparkled.

"O'Hara," I blurted. What the hell was I thinking?

You're not thinking because (Y/N)'s beauty has you shooketh.

"Michael O'Hara," she sighed. "Nice,"

"And yours?" I asked.

"(Y/N) (Y/LN)," she giggled. She was so beautiful.

"That's a pretty name," I remarked. "It suits you,"

"Thank you," she breathed before taking a sip of her coffee. A moment passed before she set her glass down again. "So, where do you live?"

I frowned. What was I going to say? I needed to think of an excuse - and fast.

"Well...right now....times are tough," I gulped. "Financially...so...I'm on the streets,"

(Y/N)'s eyes widened and she gasped. "No way!" she shook her head. "You need to come and stay with me. I have a large apartment, it's more than enough for the two of us!"

I laughed softly before raising an eyebrow. "But you barely know me," I studied her. "I could be a serial killer for all you know,"

"Well, your eyes reassure me," she answered. "And I want to help you, really," she looked down at her cup before bringing her eyes up to meet mine again. "So....is that a yes?" she raised her eyebrows.

I thought for a moment.

You could do this.

"Yes,"

☆~~~~~☆
Thank you so much for reading!
disneyqueen369
I'm sorry that it took so long, I was out for the day!
Hopefully it was okay!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
☆~~~~~☆