♡Affirmative|Part Two♡

After leaving the room, you had proceeded to make your way out of Neverland - and to your best friend, Luisa's, house. She welcomed you with open arms, and treated you like her very own sister.

Well quite honestly, the two of you may well have been sisters.

You sat on the sofa, fiddling with your fingers as Luisa poured you a glass of juice. She walked into the living room with the glass, setting it down onto the coffee table before you.

"Thanks," you smiled gratefully at her.

"So tell me," she sat down across from you. "Are you and Michael a thing?" she wiggled her eyebrows. "A couple?"

You paused, shaking your head.

"No, we're not together," you sighed. "We just...we kissed," you bit your lip. "And then Brooke walked in,"

"So...you're saying that the two of you would have done more, had it not been for Brooke's interruption?" Luisa's eyes widened slightly.

"No...I mean..." you trailed off. "No," you shook your head.

Luisa raised an eyebrow skeptically.

"You and Michael are attracted to each other," she sighed. "And you might feel bad about what happened...but it was going to happen anyway," she shrugged. "It's just that this time, Brooke walked in,"

"Oh God," you curled up, bringing your knees up to your chest. "I feel like a horrible person. He was going to ask her to be his girlfriend this weekend,"

"Ouch," Luisa grimaced. "Well, bad luck for her now!" she laughed before noticing your stoic expression - making her fall quiet.

"I just..." you whispered. "I love him," your eyes began to tear up. "But he loves Brooke and-"

You were cut off by someone banging against the front door. Luisa frowned and stood up, making her way to the door. Once she opened it, she gasped.

"Well, Michael Jackson on my front porch," she grinned. "What a nice surprise,"

Michael shook his head, trying to catch his breath. His eyes landed on you, and once they did - they sparkled.

"Please," he looked at Luisa. "Can I just...talk to her?"

Luisa thought for a moment, scanning his form before nodding.

"Okay," she held a finger up to his face. "But you better not try anything silly," she remarked before turning to you. "I'll be upstairs if you need me,"

With that, she ascended the staircase - leaving you and Michael alone. He stepped inside and shut the door, making you feel slightly nervous.

"I'm sorry," you sighed. "About Brooke. I hope the two of you sorted things out," you then frowned a little. "But how did you know that I was here?"

"You put down Luisa's phone number and residential address as a part of your emergency contact," he smiled sheepishly. "It was on your application form,"

"Right," you nodded a little.

"As for Brooke and I..." he trailed off. "We did sort things out," he shrugged. "And we decided that we wouldn't be together,"

"Oh..." you trailed off. "Why?"

"Because.." he made his way toward you. "Because I love you, (Y/N). It has always been, and will always be you,"

•☆☆☆•
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
•☆☆☆•