♡Psyche|Part Two♡

You were shell shocked, awestruck. Michael Jackson stood there - an, almost, sad look on his face.

"Can I come in?" he spoke, making your heart skip a beat. His voice was everything that you had imagined it to be.

"Uh, of course," you beckoned for him to sit down. "Please,"

He smiled and shut the door before making his way over to sit down across from you.

"How can I help you?" you asked politely.

"I uh...well...first of all, I'd like to apologize for not making an appointment," he laughed sheepishly. "But my private doctor had just recommended you to me today,"

"I see," you nodded. "Now," you clasped your hands together, resting them on your desk nervously. "How can I help you?"

"Well....I....I've been very alone," he sighed, looking down. "I'm depressed...and anxious - I can't sleep at night," he shook his head. "My entire life is a nightmare....and...I want to start therapy," he bit his lip. "And if that doesn't work...I'd like to be put on medication,"

You opened your desk drawer, fetching out a notepad and pen before closing the drawer. You set the notepad down, scribbling a few notes.

"We'll start with therapy first," you looked up at him and smiled.

"Yeah," he fiddled with his fingers nervously. "That'd be great,"

"How often would you like our sessions to be?"

"Every week," he nodded. "And I'd like our sessions to be at my house, if that's alright with you,"

You stayed silent momentarily before nodding. Despite the fact that house calls were quite rare in your field, you didn't mind stepping out of your comfort zone.

"Every week it is, then," you smiled.

༻❁༺

"No way!" Luisa exclaimed as the two of you sat in the lunch room. It was an hour after your first encounter with Michael, and he had just left. At present moment, you were both sipping a cup of tea each.

Of course, Luisa was shocked when she heard about your encounter.

"Michael Jackson?!" she squealed, making you laugh. "He's your new patient..I can't believe this!" she shook her head. "One moment, you were looking at his photograph, and the next - he's your patient! This is sorcery!"

You giggled, taking a sip of your tea before setting the cup down.

"Well, that's all he's ever going to be," you shrugged. "A patient," you sighed. "Because he would never like me...and it'd be unethical,"

Luisa groaned, rolling her eyes slightly.

"Sometimes, I hate our jobs," she bit her lip.

"Well, I'd better get back to work. I want to finish early today because I'll be going over to Neverland tomorrow,"

"Okay," she wiggled her eyebrows as you stood up, laughing a little.

"I'll see you tomorrow,"

✻✻✻✻
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love! xxx
Isha
✻✻✻✻