♡Gone|Part Two♡

Michael.

After (Y/N) had left, I fell to the floor in tears. I was so disappointed with her, as well as myself. I had never expected (Y/N) to do such a thing - I had trusted her completely.

And she broke that promise.

But then again, it was wrong of me to call her a whore. I misspoke - but nobody's perfect, not even myself.

(Y/N)'s ring lay on the floor before me - it looked as if it had lost its sparkle. That's when I realized how magical (Y/N) truly was.

Yes, her cheating hurt me a great deal - but I still loved her. In fact, I had never stopped loving her. My heart sank as I thought about the way I had spoken to her.

Suddenly, my heart began to race. Where was she at this time of the night - was she safe?

Quickly grabbing my coat - I slipped the ring into my pocket before walking out of the house, and being sure to shut the door behind me.

The weather was horribly wet - sheets of rain falling to the ground mercilessly. But I couldn't care less - I needed to find (Y/N).

✻✻✻✻

After approximately, three ours of looking - I had lost hope. The one girl that I had adored with all my heart - had left, and now - was nowhere to be found. I was completely drenched, and so when I passed by a little inn by the side of the road - I walked toward it.

When I entered, I was greeted by warm air - making me smile a little. I walked over to the bar and sat down - asking the lady for a warm cup of cocoa.

"The perfect drink for this sort of weather," she smiled, mixing my drink for me.

"Yeah," I sighed sadly.

"Something on your mind?" she handed the mug to me. I took it and smiled gratefully - warming my hands against the cup.

"Yeah," I sighed again.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"My fiancee cheated on me with my brother," I laughed a little, coming of a little cynical. "And then I called her a whore,"

"Ouch," the lady sympathized. "You know, we had a girl come in here, the exact same situation. She told me she was drunk, and it never meant to happen,"

My eyes widened as I sat up. "Describe her,"

"Beautiful. Long hair, lovely eyes,"

"That's her!" I suddenly exclaimed. "Where did she go?"

"She rented a room upstairs," the lady answered. "Room 206,"

"Thank you," I flashed her a grateful grin before standing up and making my way to the staircase. I dashed past various people who were chattering mindlessly.

When I arrived at room 206, I knocked - crossing my fingers. It had to have been (Y/N).

The door opened, and sure enough - I saw (Y/N) - staring at me with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, taking a step closer to her. I took her left hand, and fished out the engagement ring from my pocket - putting it on for her.

Her eyes began to tear up as she looked up at me.

"I can't live without you," I looked into her eyes. "Without you, I'd be nothing,"

༻❁༺
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love! xxx
Isha
༻❁༺