♡Sweet Lies|Part Two♡

You walked back into the Neverland mansion about an hour after Michael had left you on your own. You weren't sure as to whether he was still inside or not. Making your way into the living room, you bit your lip nervously.

Just as you had assumed, Michael was nowhere to be seen. Tina, one of the maids, was dusting off the furniture when you cleared your throat. She straightened up and turned to face you.

"Mrs. Jackson?" she breathed. "Is everything okay?" she asked when she saw your swollen eyes. She walked up to you, a look of pure concern painted on her face.

"Uh...yeah," you sighed. "I just...Michael and I were talking earlier...and he stormed off," you grimaced slightly. "Would you happen to know where he is?"

"Um...unfortunately, I just got here," she shrugged. "But May was working the shift before me, she must've seen where Mr. Jackson went,"

"Ah," you nodded.

"I can ask May, if you'd like," she offered.

"No, it's fine," you smiled weakly. "I'll just go up to the bedroom, I'll have a nap," you spoke before making your way to the staircase.

You could tell that Tina was staring at you, and you knew that she wanted to help. But the truth was, nothing she could do could fix the distance that had presented itself between you and Michael.

You walked up the staircase, and after several seconds - you arrived at the bedroom. You walked in and shut the door behind you, letting it all out. Your body began to tremble violently as you cried.

Everything was a mess, and you were sure that you had lost Michael. Managing to walk over to the bed, you collapsed onto the mattress, letting your tears stain the pillows.

Soon enough, as you gripped your pillows - you fell into a state of uneasy slumber.

~♡~

Michael.

"I'll see you tomorrow,"

Tatiana's words ran marathons in my mind. I felt horribe for what I did, but at the same time - it felt good. I should never have slept with Tatiana, but I did.

And as much as I hated to admit it, she was far more experienced than my wife, and the intimacy was way better with Tatiana than it was with (Y/N).

God, I was so angry. Why did this have to happen to us? Why did (Y/N) have to lose our baby? She was a sweet and innocent girl, she didn't deserve to be hurt.

But I hurt her. I cheated on her, and when she found out, I knew that she'd leave me - without a doubt.

As I walked along the hotel corridor, I suddenly bumped into a tall figure. With a frown, I looked up to see whom it was.

"Bill?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Michael?" he raised an eyebrow as well. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see my daughter," Bill laughed a little, referring to his only child - Fleur. "She's visitng from Japan,"

"Oh," I nodded. "Well, send her my regards,"

"I will. But only after you tell me what the hell you're doing here," Bill narrowed his eyes.

I sighed and shoved my hands into the pockets of my coat.

"Michael?" Bill frowned.

"I was...I came to see Tatiana," I mumbled.

"Oh shit," Bill gasped. "Please tell me that you didn't cheat on (Y/N),"

"I did,"

•☆☆☆•
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
•☆☆☆•