♡Simply Incredible ~ Rewritten♡

BEFORE YOU READ:

Please note that this imagine has already been published in the first Moonwalk book - and I decided to write it again because I wasn't very correct about my dates. This one might not even be correct to, but I just wanted to put it out there. Also, play the song for full effect. I hope my timing is right - if not, feel free to tell me how much of a bad writer I am.

Enjoy!

~•♡•~

~1988~

You stood before Michael, a nervous smile painted on your face as you looked at him. The church was full, but you felt like the two of you were the only ones there. The priest stood in front of the two of you - reading out a passage from the Bible.

Tears filled your eyes as Michael smiled reassuringly at you. Everyone looked on with happy smiles as you realized that it was your turn to recite your vows.

Inhaling deeply, you smiled lovingly ar your husband to be.

"Several days ago, I began to panic when I realized that I hadn't prepared my vows yet," you laughed a little, making the members of the congregation do the same. "And...as weird as it may sound - I was glad that I hadn't prepared anything," you shook your head slightly. "Because, my love for you, Michael Jackson, grows stronger with each day that passes, and reciting vows that I had written down days ago, would not do proper justice to the way that I feel about you," you continued to stare into Michael's eyes. "The truth is, you've taught me to love, and you've sparkesd a light inside of me that I hope will never burn out," you broke into a shy smile. "With those words, I profess my love for you, and I promise to cherish you for the rest of my life," you blinked back the tears. "Until death do us part,"

At that point, tears were running down Michael's cheeks - in fact, everyone was in tears. With a small smile, he took your hands in his.

"(Y/N)," he inhaled deeply. "For most of my life, misery had been a friend of mine," he chuckled a little. "There were points when I had given up on ever finding true love. Everywhere I went, people would gather, yet - I felt so alone. My world was in complete darkness, until you came along," he smiled. "From the very first day I met you, I had known that you would become someone very special to me," he shook his head. "I've never loved anyone the way that I love you," he rubbed the back of your hands. "And I promise to always be by your side, no matter what. I will never leave you to deal with life's challenges on your own. Until my last breath, I swear to love you endlessly," he bit his lip as the congregation broke into loud applause.

The priest recited several more passages before sealing your bond as husband and wife.

"You may now kiss the bride," he laughed before Michael pulled you close to him, kissing you passionately.

☆~~~~☆

"And the lovely bride is here!" the hotel manager exclaimed as you and Michael walked into the lobby, hand in hand. It was the day after your wedding, and now you and Michael were prepared to live your honeymoon dream. You smiled shyly as the hotel manager walked up to you, giving you a hug.

"She's precious," he remarked, giving Michael a look. "You're a lucky man,"

Michael chuckled and moved his hand to sit around your waist.

"That, I am," Michael grinned before the manager beckoned for the two of you to follow him.

You all walked to the elevator, getting in quietly. Your heart was pounding in your chest. Michael had awoken all sorts of emotions within your true self. You loved him more than anything. The elevator had begun to move, and in the blink of an eye - the two of you were at the penthouse suite.