♡Secrecy♡

"Where the hell could she have gone?!" Michael exclaimed, pacing up and down the kitchen. You followed him, trying to calm him down.

"Michael, relax," you sighed. At present moment, the two of you were looking for your fifteen year old daughter, Marie.

Marie had told you and your husband that she was going to the movies with her friends, and that she was going to be home by six. However, it was now nine in the evening - and Marie wasn't answering her cell phone.

Michael was worried to death about his little angel, and so were you.

"Let me try dialing her number again," you breathed, making your way over to the telephone, in the living room. You picked up the receiver and began to dial her number. Unfortunately, as expected, she didn't answer. You set the receiver down, turning to face your husband. "Nothing," you whispered.

"That's it," he shook his head. "I'm going out to look for her, you stay here in case she comes home," he instructed you.

Just as you opened your mouth to respond, the front door opened - revealing your fifteen year old girl. You breathed a sigh of relief, bringing your left hand to rest on your chest.

Michael, on the other hand, wasn't as calm. He walked up to her with a scowl on his face.

"Where were you?" he stared into her eyes intensely. She shoved her hands into the pockets of her jacket.

"Nowhere," she mumbled.

"You're three hours late!" he exclaimed. "You must have been somewhere!"

"Michael," you stepped in. "Come on...let's just give her some space,"

"I don't need space," Marie muttered.

"Well can you at least tell us what's wrong?" you sighed. "You're giving us attitude and you're being very quiet,"

Marie shook her head.

"I was just...hanging out with friends," she shrugged.

"I don't believe you," Michael furrowed his eyebrows. "You're way out of line, young lady," he brought his fingers to pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Oh stop, father," Marie spat. "You'll give yourself a nose bleed,"

Your eyes widened as Marie walked past you. Quickly, you grabbed her hand - pulling her back.

"Listen here-" you stopped mid sentence when you saw that something had fallen out of your daughter's pocket.

Your blood ran cold when you recognized what it was.

It was a pregnancy test.

And it read positive.

✻✻✻✻
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love! xxx
Isha
✻✻✻✻