♡Believe|Part Two♡

A frown formed on your face. Several moments passed before you had gained your mental footing again. The paper in your hand was extremely vague. You wanted to disregard it - but you just couldn't. What if it was everything that you had ever dreamed of?

You had always fantasized about Michael being alive - what if he was? What if he was the person that had handed you the note?

Letting out a breath, you crossed your fingers and decided that you would go to see whomever had handed you the note. It was an extremely dangerous decision - but you were going to do it, just to gain peace of mind.

Running up to your mother, you tapped her arm gently.

"Mhm?" she turned around to look at you.

"Mom...can I go and walk around outside. Please?" you gulped. "It's so boring in here,"

She raised her eyebrow, studying you before sighing. She brought her finger up, and held it before your face sternly.

"Ten minutes," she said. "Then you come back inside,"

You nodded and hugged her before turning around and running off. I exited the supermarket and made my way to the back of the building.

Sure enough, when I had come around the corner - the figure in black was standing there. I walked up to the person, and folded my arms. At the back of my mind, I was ready to defend myself in case this person was a killer.

"Who are you?"

The person slowly removed a little of their mask, and instantly - I knew whom it was. I gasped and shook my head. It couldn't be.

"You?" I whispered, and he nodded.

"Yes," he said in a low voice. "Me,"

My mind had begun to spin. It was him - he was right before me. Was it a dream? And illusion? Or was it real?

Had the heavens finally heard my pleas?

༻❁༺
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love! xxx
Isha
༻❁༺