♡Spill ~ Request♡

Yanae sat on the small chair that was located backstage - keeping her eyes on Michael's movements as he moved gracefully. With a sigh, she lowered her head and began to scribble in her notebook.

After a moment, she inhaled deeply before looking up at Michael again. Yanae, this beautiful girl - worked as a personal assistant to Michael Jackson. At present moment, rehearsals were in commencement - she the young lady had troubling thoughts on her mind.

She looked at the way Michael moved, the way he smiled - even with sweat dripping down his forehead, she thought that he was still the most handsome man on the face of the earth.

Yes, she was in love with him - and no, she was never going to tell him. Yanae was just too scared to let anything slip, and in her mind - she had reckoned that it would have been best if Michael knew nothing of her feelings.

Suddenly, Michael's eyes met Yanae's - staring for a long moment before the young lady looked away - blushing deeply.

Her palms became sweaty as she tried to concentrate on her aimless scribbling. A moment passed before Yanae heard a pair of footsteps approaching her from behind. Someone then sat down, letting out a deep breath.

"Whew," Sheryl laughed a little, shaking her head. "Mike's real dedicated, huh?" she observed him before turning her head to look at Yanae.

"Uh.." she swallowed, trying to maintain her composure. "Yeah, he is,"

Sheryl kept her eyes on Yane. She moved her gaze to Michael before she brought it back to her friend.

"No way!" she whispered. "You're in love with him!"

"Sh!" Yanae bit her lip nervously.

"What's this?" Karen suddenly walked up to the two women.

Yanae blushed as Sheryl wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yanae, here, is in love with Michael!" she cheered, making you widen your eyes.

"Shut up!"

"Ooh," Karen grinned. "Well you're in luck, because if there's anything that I know - it's that Michael feels the same way for you.

"Pfft," Yanae scoffed in response. "Yeah right,"

"Oh no, she's serious," Sheryl interjected. "Michael really does like you," she smirked. "A lot,"

Yanae bit her lip shyly, shaking her head. She reckoned that it was far too good to be true.

Several moments passed before Michael approached the three women.

"And what are we ladies talking about?" Michael grabbed a face cloth from one of the stage hands, wiping his sweat away.

"Oh, we were just talking about how much you and Yanae like each other," Karen wiggled her eyebrows, pulling Sheryl along.

Michael's eyes widened, and a blush rose to his cheeks when he realized that he and Yanae were alone.

"Listen, I-"

Michael cut Yanae off with the softest kiss, making her weak at the knees. Michael wrapped his arms around  her before pulling away to look into her eyes.

"I just had to," he whispered with a smile. "I uh...really like you,"

Yanae blushed, shaking her head slightly.

"I...like you too," she looked down.

"Will you go out with me?" he leaned over and whispered into her ear.

And we all know what her answer was.

Yes.

✻✻✻✻
This one was for Lovelyy-Jackson
I know it sucked!
I'm sorry!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love! xxx
Isha
✻✻✻✻