♡Labour|Part Two♡

"Breathe," Michael smiled at you as the nurses wheeled your gurney to the delivery unit. He held one of your hands in his, rubbing the back of it in a soothing manner. "You'll be fine," he whispered reassuringly.

"It hurts," you whimpered. "It's so painful!" you cried as you felt another contraction coming on.

"I know, baby, but you're so strong," his eyebrows were knit into frown of concern. "You'll make it through this,"

Eventually, the nurses had to stop Michael from entering any further. As you took one last glimpse of him, you closed your eyes and prayed for God's mercy.

༻❁༺

Michael.

I waited outside of the delivery room. It had been two hours since they had taken (Y/N) into the delivery room, and I was beginning to worry about her. She was so fragile and gentle, my biggest worry was that she would become too exhausted whilst pushing.

I had just called Janet and Frank, and they would have been at the hospital any moment now.

A sigh escaped my lips as I fiddled with my fingers. I was so worried about (Y/N).

Suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching from behind me. I turned around, and smiled a little when I saw Frank, along with Janet.

"Oh!" Janet ran up to me, flinging her arms around me. "How is she?" she questioned after pulling away.

"How's she doing?" Frank asked, shoving his hands into the pockets of his pants.

I sighed and shook my head.

"It's been two hours, and she's still in labor,"

"Oh dear," Janet mumbled, rubbing my back as I began to tear up.

Eventually, we heard (Y/N) scream - making me even more worried. She continued to scream in pain, making me shake my head out of frustration.

"Michael!" she cried, and at that point - I rushed to the doors, only to be stopped by a nurse.

"Sir, I'm afraid you'll have to wait out here," she held her hands out to stop me.

"That's my wife!" I exclaimed, hearing (Y/N) scream again. It broke my heart to hear her in so much pain.

"Come on!" Janet walked up behind me. "Let the guy in! That's his wife and his child!"

"I'm sorry," the nurse shook her head before turning to walk back into the room. I groaned and ran my fingers through my messy curls.

"She's in pain!" I growled, turning around to face Janet. "And there's nothing that I can do for her!"

"She'll be alright," Frank walked up to Janet and I with a sigh. "I know she will,"

✻✻✻✻
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love! xxx
Isha
✻✻✻✻