♡Temporary Outburst♡

You let out a sigh as you looked at the clothes that you had laid out on the bed. Your husband, Michael; and your three year old daughter, Rose - were waiting for you downstairs. The three of you had planned to go to the fair, and you had to admit - you were quite excited. For the first time in forever, Michael had taken a week off from work so that he could spend time with you and Rose.

As you stared at your clothes, you suddenly heard the bedroom door open. Since you had just gotten out of the shower, you were in nothing but your towel. You turned around to see Michael at the doorway.

"You okay?" he smiled a little, walking up to you and kissing you.

"Yeah," you sighed. "I'm just double minded about what I should wear," you laughed a little.

Michael laughed as well, shaking his head.

"Tell me,"

"Should I wear stockings with the dress, or not?" you gestured to your clothes. Michael looked at the items, staying silent for a moment.

"Don't wear stockings," he winked. "You've got a lovely pair of legs," he wiggled his eyebrows.

You burst into laughter and hit his chest playfully.

"Okay, thank you," you pushed him out of the room. "Now let me get ready!"

~•♡•~

At the fair, there was so much to see. People walked up and down, and chattering could be heard at every angle. Michael wore a hat, so as to keep his identity lowkey. You held onto Rose's hand and admired the rides.

"Mommy!" Rose suddenly exclaimed, pointing to a stall that was selling colorful balloons. You giggled and bent down to her level.

"You want balloons?" you kissed her cheek as she nodded. You straightened up and laughed. "Then let's go get them!"

Michael followed the two of you to the balloon stall. Once the three of you had arrived at the aforementioned, Rose began to observe the variety of balloons. A moment passed before she pointed at a Mickey Mouse balloon.

You chuckled and paid the man before taking the balloon. Turning around, you handed the balloon to Rose before someone called your name.

You straightened up and turned your head, only to see your good friend - Richard. Your eyes widened. The two of you had dated briefly in high school - and after that, a strong friendship had developed between the two of you.

"Richard?" you blinked.

"(Y/N)!" he walked up to you, hugging you momentarily. He then pulled away to look at you. "Wow," he shook his head. "You look better than ever!"

"Thank you," you responded.

"And who's this?" Richard moved his gaze to Rose.

"She's my daughter," Michael stepped forward with Rose in his arms. "And (Y/N) is my wife," he narrowed his eyes.

"Michael Jackson?" Richard widened his eyes before turning his head to you. "Wow, (Y/N)...you've changed,"

You furrowed your eyebrows.

"In a good way!" Richard defended.

"Well..." you trailed off. "It was nice meeting you again, Richard," you held your hand out for him to shake, but he hugged you instead.

"It was even nicer to see you," he smiled as he pulled away. "You've always been beautiful, (Y/N)," he said before walking away.

You turned around, a small smile on your face. However, when you saw Michael's expression - you frowned.

"Michael?"

"We're going home," he cleared his throat. "Now,"

~•♡•~

Once the three of you had arrived home, Michael told Rose to go upstairs to her room. After she had done so, Michael turned to you. You could tell that he was furious.

"What the hell is going on?" you shook your head. "We were having an amazing time at the fair!"

"You were having an amazing time," Michael scoffed. "Because of Richard,"

Your eyes widened in disbelief.

"Are you serious?!" you threw your hands in the air. "All this because of Richard?!"

"Damn right it is," Michael growled. "He was clearly flirting with you, and you were clearly enjoying it!"

"I wasn't!" you scoffed. "Besides, he wasn't even flirting!"

"He was!" Michael groaned. "How could you not see that?! He was flirting with you right in front of me!"

"Oh God," you shook your head, setting your hands on your hips.

Suddenly, you heard a little whimper coming from behind Michael. He stepped aside, and the both of you were in shock when you saw Rose. She was crying, and the sight made your heart sink.

"Honey..." you trailed off.

"Stop fighting," she sniffled.

Michael's expression softened as he bent down to her level, brushing a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"I'm sorry, darling," he whispered. "We didn't mean to scare you,"

Rose said nothing. Michael sighed before standing, and lifting her up. He hummed slightly as he made his way up the staircase, taking her to her room.

You walked into the kitchen and sat down, burying your head in your hands.

~•♡•~

After about fifteen minutes, Michael made his way back downstairs, finding you in the kitchen. When he saw you, he sighed before taking a seat next to you.

The two of you sat there in silence before he reached out to take your left hand in his. His gesture made you turn to face him.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "I never meant to hurt you...I just..." he trailed off. "I love you so much...that..I can sometimes become a little cranky,"

You laughed a little as he rubbed the back of your hand.

"The truth is...I know that you and I are strong - and nothing can break what we have," he whispered.

"And there, you are very much correct," you giggled as he moved forward - resting his forehead against yours.

"I love you, (Y/N) Jackson - and that will never change,"

"I love you more, Michael," you smiled before he kissed you. He pulled away after a second, looking into your eyes.

"I will always love you most,"

☆~~~~~☆
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
☆~~~~~☆