♡Fearful Acceptance ~ Request♡

Yanae sat in the classroom, her chin resting on the back of her hand as she watched the math teacher explain a formula on the blackboard. The afternoon was hot, and Yanae simply couldn't wait to leave the classroom. Next to her, was her good friend - Julia.

"Yanae!" she whispered. Yanae turned her head to Julia, and raised an eyebrow. "My mom's coming to pick me up today, will you be okay to walk on your own?"

Yanae sighed. Julia and Yanae were the best of friends, and they were hardly ever apart - but at present moment, it was a totally different situation.

"I'll be fine," Yanae nodded just before the bell went off, indicating that lessons were over for the day. Everyone stood up, and began to make their way out of the classroom.

Julia waved at Yanae before rushing out of the room. Since Yanae was still packing her bags - she was the last one to leave. Once all the students had boarded the school bus and the grounds were empty, Yanae walked out. She preferred peace and quiet as opposed to panic an anxiety.

Fetching her earphones from her bag, she plugged it into her little mp3 player, only to have someone grab her items from her. She gasped and turned around. Before her, were two buff men.

"What the hell?" she scoffed. "That's mine! Give it back to me!"

The man that had grabbed it from her, held it high up in the air - knowing that she wouldn't be able to reach it.

"Come with us," the other man commanded before lifting Yanae up, and taking her toward a large black car. She kicked, and fought - and screamed, but no one was around to notice.

The man threw her into the back before shutting the door securely. As soon as she turned around, her eyes widened. Before her, was a tall and slender man. His skin looked like the finest caramel, and his jet black curls were fastened into a low bun. She didn't know whom he was, but he was very attractive.

"Who are you?" she whispered, catching a whiff of the man's intoxicating scent. He smelled mint.

"Michael," he responded, studying the girl.

"What the hell do you want from me?" she tried her best to sound stern. "This can be regarded as kidnapping!"

"Well it more or less, is," Michael narrowed his eyes, folding his arms. "Listen, Yanae-"

"Wait, how the hell do you know my name?!" she was freaking out, and she didn't know how to suppress her emotions.

Michael stared at her, as if contemplating whether or not he should answer.

"I have my ways," was all he said. "And besides, I've liked you for quite a while now," he cleared his throat. "And I want you to marry me,"

Wait, hold up - what?!

"You're crazy," Yanae scoffed, shaking her head in disbelief. "Where the cameras at?!" she raised her voice. "Julia? Girl, please jump out and tell me that I've been pranked!" Yanae laughed nervously. It was becoming more and more clear to her that none of this was a joke.

Suddenly, Michael pulled out a gun and held it to her head.

"I want you to marry me," he repeated. "Either that, or you die. Because if I can't have you, then no one else can,"

Yanae's heart was racing. She was so scared.

And so with fear, she responded.

"Yes.."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'll marry you,"

•☆☆☆•
Lovelyy-Jackson
I know it sucked!
But if you want a part two, just lemme know the details, and I'd be happy to write for you again!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
•☆☆☆•