♡You And I|Part Four♡

You sat next to Prince in the auditorium. You were only a few seats away from Michael, so you could see him quite clearly. Prince held your hand, turning his head to look at you as you waited for the event to start.

"Relax," he laughed quietly when he saw how tense you were. Michael was sitting alone, and Madonna wasn't by his side - she was to perform in a bit. You turned to look at Michael before directing your attention to Prince.

"Look at him," you mumbled, watching him bite his lip as he looked ahead of him. "Just sitting there," you scoffed, making Prince laugh.

"(Y/N), part of this plan was to at least pretend that you're having a good time with me, even if you're not,"

"I'm sorry," you whispered. "He just...bugs me so much,"

"Yes, well that's because you love him, and I'm pretty sure that he loves you," he rolled his eyes. "Despite the fact that I don't necessarily like the man,"

You opened your mouth to respond, but the lights dimmed - indicating that the event was in commencement. You turned to the front as the stage lights changed color. Fiddling with your fingers, you watched as the introduction speeches began.

As if in the blink of an eye, Madonna was soon seen walking up onto the stage. You made a face, watching her smile seductively at the audience.

As she began her performance, you turned your head - spotting Michael. He had his chin resting in his hand, licking his lips as he watched her. Your heart broke when you saw this.

Was he actually enjoying her performance? Did he actually fancy her?

Your mouth went dry as you stood up, excusing yourself before walking out of the auditorium. Your hands were cold as you made your way out to the parking area. Not knowing what to do, you began to cry. You knew fully well that your makeup was ruined at that point, but you simply couldn't help your emotions.

Suddenly, you saw a male figure approaching you. It took you a moment before you recognized the person as Prince. He ran up to you, a worried look on his face.

"(Y/N), what the hell was that?!" he gawked. "Why did you just walk out of there?"

"Because..I.." you sniffled, running your fingers through your hair - undoing it. "I can't do this. This," you lifted your dress slightly. "Isn't me. I love Michael, and I hate myself for loving him so much,"

Prince's expression softened as you broke into uncontrollable sobs. He sighed and pulled you in for a hug.

"It's okay," he whispered, rubbing your back. "I'm sorry for yelling at you," he pulled away to look at you. "The truth is, I can understand how you feel. Mayte and I have explosive arguments all the time," he laughed a little before resting his hands on your shoulders. "So tell me, what do you want to do?"

"I want you to take me back to Neverland so that I can get my things," you sniffled. "Michael doesn't love me anymore,"

~♡~

After Prince had brought you to Neverland, he told you that the car would wait outside as he helped you pack your things. The two of you were in the bedroom, grabbing your belongings and stuffing them into your travel bag.

As you sniffled and carried on, you suddenly heard someone clear their throat. Prince and you froze as you looked up to see Michael - without Madonna.

"I see you've finally come to your senses," Prince scoffed.

"I want to talk to (Y/N)," Michael sighed. "Alone,"

"And why the hell should I leave her with you?" Prince narrowed his eyes. "After ditching the woman that loves you, for some whorish snob,"

"I didn't ditch her," Michael narrowed his eyes as well. "(Y/N)-" he took a step toward you, only to be blocked by Prince.

"Stay the f*** away from her," he sneered.

"(Y/N)," Michael looked at you. "Please," he whispered.

You stood there, contemplating for a moment before looking at Prince.

"It's fine," you nodded. "Just go home, and if I need you, I'll-"

"Come straight to my house," Prince instructed before walking past Michael - exiting the room.

Michael shut the door before turning to face you. He looked at you intensely as you stared back at him.

"(Y/N)," he walked up to you as you folded your arms. "Please...I can explain,"

"Shut up, Michael," you laughed cynically. "I know what's going on between you and Madonna,"

"Nothing's going on between us," he shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants. "I'm serious," he shook his head. "Please...just let me explain,"

You bit your lip thoughtfully before nodding, urging him to continue.

"Madonna and I...were only for publicity. I didn't want to go with her in the first place...but Frank insisted," he shook his head.

"And what about how distant you've become," you frowned. "With me?"

"I...I felt guilty because...Frank had organized secret meetings for Madonna and I," he explained. "All of that made me feel guilty. I felt like I was betraying you and I couldn't live with myself,"

Tears were streaming down your face at that point. You were fiddling with your fingers as Michael waited for your response.

"Do you...hate me?" he breathed. "Is that why you're with Prince now?"

"I'm not with Prince," you looked down. "We're just friends. Besides, Mayte is perfect for him," you brought your gaze up to meet Michael's.

"Please," Michael whispered. "Please forgive me," he walked up to you until there was barely any space between the both of you.

As he stared into your eyes, you felt him lean in before his lips connected to yours. You gave in, enjoying the feeling of Michael's affection. The kiss deepened, and in no time, Michael had you pinned against the wall.

You began to unbutton his shirt as he began to peel the dress off of you.

He led you into deeper waters, and the rest - I shall leave for you to imagine.

Let's just say that when the night had ended, you had completely forgiven each other.

•☆☆☆•
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
•☆☆☆•