The Femi-Gorgan (Prinxiety)

September 10th, 2018
Just a little something cause Thomas said that would be his name.

Virgil's POV:

To say my boyfriend's face lit up when I asked him about drag would be an understatement. He audibly gasped and had difficulty speaking in sentences I could understand for about five minutes and rushed me into his room. With a snap of his fingers, the room had turned into a massive salon-like space with ridiculous amounts of makeup, wigs, and outfits.

Roman had sat me down in one of the chairs and started pinning my hair back from my face before I could stop him. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked, my voice radiating annoyance.

"I'm making you into a drag queen!" he exclaimed happily. I sighed, knowing there was no way I would be able to tell him no. He continued to pin back my hair before taking a makeup wipe and starting to take off my eye shadow and foundation. I flinch, giving him a look. "Please Virge? Pretty please, with cherries on top?"

I roll my eyes as he sings the last part like Silver Lining by Panic! At The Disco. Not willing to argue, I allow him to take off my makeup; I purposely leave my eyes closed so I wouldn't see myself in the mirror. I start slightly when my boyfriend's lips land on mine.

"You're beautiful with or without it," Roman said sweetly as he pulled away. My cheeks warm at the compliment as I force back a smile. "Okay, I'm gonna glue down your eyebrows."

I recoiled as he pressed the glue stick he was holding to my face, smearing it on my eyebrows. I didn't feel like arguing or fighting it, so I just relaxed and let him smother my face with makeup and cosmetics. About twenty minutes later, I was blinking my eyes open and flinching.

"Princey, what the hell have you done?!" I gasped, standing up as I looked my face. I didn't even look like myself, arguably even human. My boyfriend was just grinning happily behind me. I looked back at myself; truth be told it wasn't that bad. My lips were bright purple on one half and black on the other, and the black and purple theme clearly made up his entire idea for my face. My eyes popped against the black and purple eye shadow that coated my eye lids. "Okay, it's not that bad... but please get me a wig or something before I have an attack. I need bangs."

Roman nodded, moving across the room to all the wig heads. He picked a black one with wavy curls and a purple ombré. I nodded in approval as he pulled a wig cap over my pinned hair and started to put on the wig itself. It felt weird, and a little heavy, but judging by my boyfriend's happy gasp, it looked good.

I opened my eyes again, met with possibly the most emo drag queen I'd ever seen in my life. "Why do you look so pretty as a drag queen?!" the creative Side squealed. I turned around with a blush as he ran off. "Here! Put this on!"

He threw a black and purple, retro-style outfit at me before I could say anything. Shrugging, I took the outfit into the dressing room and put it on. A pair of spiky black combat boots appeared on the bench, making me roll my eyes. I put them on anyway, blinking in shock at my reflection.

"Okay! Come out Virgil!"

I sighed, doing just that to find that it wasn't just Roman, but Logan and Patton as well, waiting for me. The dad-like Side started squealing as embarrassment made heat rush to my cheeks.

"You look so good!!" he gasped, circling me. "Oh! Your name can be the Femi-Gorgan! You know, like the Demigorgan from Stranger Things!"

"Why would that be appropriate, Patton?" Logan questioned curiously.

He gestured to me enthusiastically. "All the black? And it's a pun! And the vintage outfit!" he listed.

"And he'll slay you dead with his look," Roman added, smirking at me as I rolled my eyes again.

It wasn't that terrible of a name.