♡Collapse|Part Two♡

You laid on the sofa of Michael's dressing room as three backup dancers tried to keep you calm. Daniel, Anna, and Ryan, were all trying their best to comfort you, especially since you were in a lot of pain.

Your head was spinning, and it felt like a million needles were being shoved through your brain. At present moment, Michael was still up on stage - and he had no idea as to what was unfolding. Tears were streaming down your face as you shook your head slightly. The pain was too much.

"(Y/N), do you want some pain killers?" Daniel offered.

"Don't be dumb, we can't just give her something - we aren't doctors," Anna whacked the back of his head, making you laugh a little.

"Yay, (Y/N) laughed!" Ryan clapped his hands. "Anna, do it again,"

Anna laughed and hit Daniel again, making you giggle - again. Daniel rolled his eyes playfully before Anna moved closer to you, running her fingers through your hair.

"Daniel," she spoke. "Go and wait for the performance to be over, and inform Michael as soon as he gets off stage,"

Daniel nodded before walking out of the room, leaving you with Anna and Ryan.

"Don't worry, (Y/N)," Anna smiled at you as you sniffled. "Michael will be here soon, and perhaps a doctor,"

"That'd be great," you groaned. "Ugh! It hurts so bad!"

"I know, honey," Ryan took your hand and rubbed the back of it. "But Michael will be here soon, don't worry,"

As if on cue, the door burst open - revealing your husband. Daniel was behind him, and his eyes were wide when he saw you.

"(Y/N)!" he exclaimed, rushing to you. He placed the back of his hand against your forehead, making his eyes go even wider. "You're burning up," he shook his head. "We need to get back to the hotel,"

"No, I can't," you whispered. "If I sit up, I'll throw up," you blinked back the tears.

"The doctor needs to come here," Anna turned to look at Michael.

"Right," he straightened up. "I'll call Dr. Murray,"

~•♡•~

About an hour later, Dr. Murray had arrived. When he did, he had asked everyone, except Michael, to leave. He checked your vitals before noting down your symptoms.

Now, he was scribbling down various notes in his little notebook. He paused before looking up.

Michael was sitting at your side, holding your left hand tightly. He rubbed the back of it as Dr. Murray cleared his throat.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jackson," he began. "I have some good news," he grinned. "You're going to have a baby,"

You and Michael gasped, the both of you were overwhelmed with happiness. A baby had been everything that the two of you could ever have wanted.

And now, life was going to be perfect.

☆~~~~~☆
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
☆~~~~~☆