Married to a Vampire *Wonho & Minhyuk

Wonho and Minhyuk

"Your Essay is due in two weeks. I want to see your third draft, with cited sources this time! If you have any questions ask now before I leave. Remember I don't answer any questions during my office hours that you can ask now," the professor loudly tells the class as they pack their stuff and hurry out the door.

As people scurry to leave the classroom, Minhyuk takes his time, jotting down the due date of the draft on his calendar and then packs his things on his backpack. English Literature was his favorite class so it wasn't a surprise that his third draft was already finished and safely saved on his USB.

Having all his homework done for the week gave him an excuse to go see the movie that he has been dying to watch. Joheeon, his friend, at first was going to go with him, but then flaked, apologizing and promising to do a rain check on him. Minhyuk had chuckled. His girlfriend had a day off from work so he couldn't go anymore in which he rolled his eyes in response; even now he was rolling his eyes.

Ever since college Minhyuk had left his frivolous ways and turn into a hardwork student which meant he lost most of his friends. They dropped him from their parties and from their group chats. Instead of partying and getting drunk, he was now watching movies and watching his younger brother getting ready to go on numerous dates.

Just by looking up at the sky Minhyuk can tell that this weekend is going to be very boring, despite having loads of work from his other classes.

Fixing his glasses and inserting his earphones, he begins his walk to his car, blurring the faces of people walking past him. His only goal was to get to his car so he can warm himself with the heater. Winter brings the coldest winds of the entire year. His cheeks were getting a bit tinted with red, warming despite the cold.

With his hands he blows to the empty space between his two conjoined fists. "Marvelous time to wear a thin gray long sleeve shirt," MInhyuk sarcastically tells himself. Without realizing that he had gone to the opposite side of the campus, he turns on his heels, and as he begins to walk back to where he was coming from, his eyes catch a moving figure at the speed of light. From his peripheral vision he comes to the realization that the moving figure is one of his class mates from his English Literature class.

And he wasn't alone. There was someone else with him, although it didn't look like they were having a nice encounter. The classroom they were currently in was vacant.

His classmate in his English Literature class sits in front of him next to a shy girl who always brings different colored stainless steel bottles every time they meet in class. His classmate is shy as well, although he doesn't appear that way due to how buff he is, and to Minhyuk's opinion ,one of those guys you see on night clubs dancing and grinding without a shirt. No. Not shy. Quiet. Reserved. Perhaps an introvert?

Whatever he's in their class, he isn't right now. Right in front of Minhyuk, his classmate is fierce, rage in his eyes as he swiftly ducks away from the grip of the other guy's meaty hands. He's quite very far, but he can still look at their action engaging before him.

The fight propelled him to come forward, step by step, his eyes stuck on his classmate. He was soundless, breathless. Obviously coming closer meant he would be in danger, yet that didn't matter. His eyes wanted to see more of his classmate, the secrets that he keeps.

As he walked, Minhyuk tried his best to remember the guy's name. But nothing came. He tried every name he could think of and none fit in with the description of how his classmate looked like.

Some kind of fear crept in him, a fear so inexplicable he didn't know what to do with the fear. Listen to it. Ignore it. Acknowledge it.

Minhyuk went with ignoring the fear. Finally he had reach the classroom, and by now, the meaty guy was tackling his classmate down. His classmate wasn't going down with out a fight. With a roar, that Minhyuk felt himself shake, and pretty much the classroom as well, his classmate pushes the meaty guy to a desk, causing him to groan in pain.