Baby Shower Surprises *Verkwan

(Verkwan)

Everything was getting ready. The banners were all in place. The tables are positioned to his liking and Seungkwan can smile in contentment.

Tomorrow is his baby shower and it has to be spectacular. He had gone to a couple of baby showers in the past but he has never gone to a male's baby shower so he is willing to do anything so that his baby shower is the first to drop jaws down with amusement.

Because of tight money and because right now he isn't working as much as his husband Vernon, Seungkwan can only rent a small room that his mother's friend offer them. The room is a small venue that many people had rented before for parties, even a wedding was held there.

It wasn't what he envisioned, it kind of irritated him, but he really can't complain. It isn't time to act all diva on things that he really can't afford. Vernon was all he could to help him bring in more cash so that they are prepared for the birth of their beautiful baby daughter.

"Did you bring extra pink balloons? I'm almost out of them," Vernon yells from across the room, his legs twisted into pretzel style, his ass planted on the floor as he threw the balloons over his head when he finished tying the balloons securely.

"There is three bags next to the table cloths," Seungkwan responds, putting tape on top of the wrapping paper. He was done with this gift; he had four more to go.

His mother had shown him all the games that they could play on the day of the baby shower which included gifts for the winners. The gifts weren't expensive, just a couple of dollars from the dollar tree or Ross but they were essential enough for every day use.

Tomorrow is almost here and Seungkwan is so ready to celebrate it. He was also nervous. His baby girl was almost here too. His due date is in four days and he's so worried that there might be complications. He is a male, after all.

"How much you payed for the venue?" Seungkwan asks, curious to know since he wasn't there when Vernon payed the lady.

"Don't worry about it." Is all he responds leaving Seungkwan with a pouty face. He doesn't have to keep the price from him. He's not going to freak out. Whatever he payed, is already payed so he can't really be angry.

They could of done the baby shower at their house but it was a small living room and he didn't want to have all of their friends bumping into each other. His place is not the biggest if you could say so.

With Vernon's wages and Seungkwan working at a retired home, they don't have enough to be paying a larger place. Well, not when their expenses are now towards their daughter.

Seungkwan is glad that they saved up the minute they found he was pregnant. He had just finished his last semester of the year, when he had overwhelming urge to throw up in the boy's restroom, something that he did not do because the smell was putrefying and there was a handful of males doing their business while talking and he didn't want to cause a scene between them.

The car ride to their home was spent worrying about him being pregnant. He knew he could conceive the day his mother took him to the doctor to check upon his health when he started to become sick.

From there, he had the news delivered in a fashion of professionalism and worry from his doctor. The doctor looked at him straight in the eye, and with a shake of a head, told him that he had an uterus like if it would equate the same sadness of having cancer or an uncured disease.

The doctor was waiting for a disgusted snarl. A shock of the fist connecting with the desk and "Are you serious?" reaction that never came.

He was shocked. Seungkwan could not wrap around the fact that he could conceive. That kind of information is never in the news, nor is it heard any where. Is there any other males who can conceive too? Because if they are, he has a lot of questions up his sleeves that he wants to be answered right away.