Rivals' Love Affair pt. 3 *Jaehyo & Zico

Rivals' Love Affair
Part Three

Zico didn't know bliss until he met Jaehyo. Everything in his life turned so much better. His days were better; his mornings would be awoken by the content smile that he proudly wore when he bathe himself so he can go secretly see Jaehyo.

When he didn't have to fight, he would do his best to sneak out to see his beloved crush. He had even told Taeil that he went running at the gym every time he would question him where he was going.

And this exactly the lie he told Taeil again. Earlier today he had woken up, taken a shower, and without eating, went out of their shared house, ignoring Taeil's voice.

A cold breeze had met him as he opened his car door. Since he was all giddy inside, something so new to him, the car ride even became more anxious. He could hear Jaehyo's laugh in his head and that sort of noise got him to arrive at his cabin much quicker than he thought he would.

His jacket kept him warm and with his hands inside his pockets, he walked up to the door where Jaehyo was currently at, drinking a liquid from a water bottle.

"Never been this early before to somewhere, especially at this hour," Jaehyo lightly chuckles sporting his famous smile.

"Well I wanted to eat breakfast with you," Zico shyly admits, opening the door with his keys and dropping the food on the table.

Before heading to his cabin he had stopped at a restaurant and bought breakfast for both of them. The idea of eating with Jaehyo had been weird inside his mind, but he wanted to try how it would be to eat with another boy that wasn't his gang members.

Opposite from him, Jaehyo sits down and immediately opens the bag and takes out the food out. Zico sits down as well, helping Jaehyo take the food out.

Such action made him look down from shyness. He had never done such cute action towards someone. He felt himself be vulnerable, as if this was embarrassing to admit he was doing.

And damn did he realized he was smitten with Jaehyo. In a way he wanted to slap himself from getting soft towards another man when he was never soft to the women he fooled around with.

Taking one of the pancakes from the container and adding it to his plate, he rips one side of the small packet and pours the maple syrup onto the pancake.

"There was a huge fight yesterday on top of the pub that resulted in one of the members' getting into a coma," Jaehyo begins the conversation with a sensitive topic that brings fear into their eyes.

"Oh, I didn't know about this. Do you know what gang it was?" His voice is fragile and frighten, his face wide eye.

"No. I only heard this information, sorry." He hadn't even began eating, but his pancakes didn't look appetizing any longer.

"No, worries." Jaehyo offers him a small smile and then looks down on his pancakes and brings a piece to his mouth.

Now Zico felt guilty for telling this to Jaehyo. Watching his face change from happy to fearful scared him the most. Telling this information to Jaehyo was like telling him that their relationship and their feelings that they haven't really said out loud, is dangerous. Their whereabouts is a dangerous act that is just waiting to be discovered.

Zico sighs heavily, taking a sip of his coffee. His stomach was churning, the idea of being discovered haunting him. Zico loves being with Jaehyo, just a little bit more or even a lot more than fighting with other gangs.

"We won't get caught, you know?" His voice is raspy and soft when he tells him, gulping after, his body warming up with nerves.

"What?" Jaehyo shrieks, alert. He grabs a water bottle and opens the cap, and drinks, calming the fits of cough he caught after.