Two Times the Charm *Chanbaek

Baekhyun was pacing back and forth. Today was the day they will tell his parents about his pregnancy. To say that he was nervous was an understatement. He had never done anything remotely wrong to his parents until the day he found he was pregnant.

It all started when him and his best friend got carried away at an after party. Being the lonely birds, with no such luck with love, they both asked each other to the prom, as friends, of course.

They danced the night away, made silly jokes, and slightly kissed before they got invited to an after party. Chanyeol is on the soccer team, so it was logical that he would get invited to parties hosted by the most popular teens in their high school.

"I can't believe that we are going to an after party!" Baekhyun gushed, his body all giddy with too much sugar in his system.

"What's so interesting about an after party? People get wasted and then they end up dead asleep with too much alcohol in their system." Chanyeol turns off the engine, and jumps of the car to open the door to his not exclusive date.

"Are you kidding me? I'm going to Brenda Sander's house, the most popular girl in school. No biggie," Baekhyun says with a sarcastic tone, his eyes rolling at Chanyeol's comment.

"Brenda is a slut, she slept with half the soccer team. I don't see anything pleasant from coming here."

Chanyeol was behind Baekhyun as they walked up to the house which consisted of wasted teenagers sprawled all over the grass and empty beer cans lining up the trail of pebbles that lead to the house.

While Baekhyun was excited, Chanyeol was nervous. Nobody knew he had a somewhat relationship with Baekhyun, nevertheless that he knew the petite boy. Nobody, I mean, nobody knew about their relationship, whatever kind they had. Not the junior class, not their friends, not their family- absolutely nobody knew about it. Well except today, for the people who saw them at the party and at prom.

Luckily, none of their friends have seen them together. Chanyeol made sure that they were farther away from the spotlight, mostly hiding themselves wherever there was less light.

Inside of the house, Chanyeol saw himself between the people he knew in the soccer team and cheerleading team. Brenda was with the goalie while the other boys were playing beer pong with the girls. Relief washed over his face, knowing that they were to focus on their game to notice that he was there.

Chanyeol drags an awe struck Baekhyun to the kitchen. There's no one there, luckily for him. "You want some beer?" He takes two glass beers from the fridge.

"Sure." Baekhyun jumps on the table and takes a chip to his mouth, munching with delight.

"Didn't take you for a drinker?" Chanyeol raises his eyebrows, amuse and pleased at the same time.

"Didn't take you as a someone who went to high school parties either, although you're in sports, so that shouldn't be a surprise." Baekhyun takes a chug out of the beer, the bubbling sensation passing through his esophagus and into his stomach. "Ahh, refreshing."

"I'm not. I hate parties but you insisted, so I did what you asked." Chanyeol takes the beer out of Baekhyun's hand, spreads Baekhyun's  legs apart, and gets in between the space that his legs provide, his mouth closer to Baekhyun's.

"I thought we were friends?" Baekhyun is confused by Chanyeol's actions but is turned on by them. He doesn't really care about his response, he just wants him to kiss him.

"Are we? It doesn't matter what we are, I want you this instant." Chanyeol doesn't let Baekhyun answer because he already has him on his hip, kissing him on his neck as he takes them to a near room. Chanyeol throws him to bed and locks the door.