I'm Not That Cruel Pt. 4 *Showki

Kihyun's POV:

The shuffling of his feet as he moved the cart around the grocery store, was hurting his back. Sitting in his cubicle for huge amounts of time, only walking when necessary, did nothing to help him relax. Sitting, walking, they all made his body ache and hurt with tiredness. As his kids develop right inside his uterus, the struggle of keeping them inside intensified.

The doctor had prescribed vitamins, prenatal pills, and hormones that he needed to take since he otherwise will not produced on his own. Just because he had the miracle to conceive triplets did not give him the privilege of producing the required necessities to bring children into this world.

All of his prescriptions were a list of times and secret places to take them. Kihyun was tired of taking them, his mouth already used to the hard substance hitting his tongue and the water passing it through his esophagus.

Kihyun was tired of hiding. Going to the restroom and taking a cup of water and swallowing his pill from the inside of a restroom stall. His heart beating with guilt as he waddle back and forth so that his boss wouldn't see him. It was too much for him.

Shownu had no idea that he was pregnant still and that made him angry. Why couldn't the ladder notice his bump already? It should be obvious by know that he's pregnant with his bigger pants and oversized dress shirts. It would take a man who is not paying attention to not realize that he is wearing a huge sweater everyday even though the AC is not that high to have the building freezing with cold.

The cart abruptly stops which makes Kihyun stop and hit his stomach lightly. He shakes his head and focusing on his surroundings, realizing he just wavered out of conscious and into his own little world of worry.

"I think eating pineapple is good for the babies," Hyungwon retorts grabbing the pineapple from the stand after Minhyuk had snatched the pineapple and with force, put it back to where it was.

"It does not matter. We are not buying pineapple. Let's buy other things that are good for the babies, like I don't know, strawberries." Minhyuk snatches the cart from Kihyun, leaving him standing with tired eyes, and pulls it to the next row of fruits.

"Just because you hate pineapple doesn't mean you're going to traumatized my godchildren into hating pineapple," Hyungwon says with a look of annoyance.

"I don't hate pineapple. And they are not your godchildren. Kyungri might be your godchild but not the other two. I'm already feeling sorry for her." Minhyuk grabs a couple of oranges and fills them inside of the bag. He puts the bag on the bottom of the cart and then inspects the tangerines next.

"He's such a control freak. We can't even get fruits without having to inspect every single detail," Hyungwon says, coming over to Kihyun whom was still standing watching his two friends argue.

"He's just doing this because he's worried for the babies. We're still in the critical stage and he doesn't want anything to jeopardize it," Kihyun says shrugging his shoulders and sneaking his hands inside his sweater pockets.

"Are you okay? Do you want another massage on your back?" Hyungwon raises an eyebrow, worry evident on his face.

Kihyun closes his eyes and shakes his head. The lost sleep and the exhausting sore muscles and the heaviness of his bump killing his bump was finally getting to him. Kihyun didn't know if he could take it all. Could he even go further into his pregnancy? He can feel his stomach stretching more than it should and every single second he breaths he is in constant pain.

At night he can't sleep because he can't positioned himself into one single place where he can rest. Since he can't sleep in his stomach and he feels like sleeping on his sides can harm his babies, he sleeps on his back, positioned like that the entire night which causes him to sweat and have anxiety.