Rivals' Love Affair *Jaehyo & Zico

Prologue:

Jaehyo's POV:

They say polar opposites attract. The magnet clings to the metal, if you pull the magnet away, the metal is always there to pull it back. No matter the circumstance, the rivalry, the differences, love will always, above anything, win. Of course, in the case of these two love birds love won, but in disguise.

Their love hasn't always been in prosper. A couple months back they were just mere rivals in disguise: total strangers. Jaeyho and Zico are rivals, their gangs hate each other. Both know it and don't know it. Both of these boys hate their perspective gang. But they don't hate each other because they both haven't told each other that they are in a gang.

In their old town home, gangs rule. There is small ones, large ones, dangerous ones, not so dangerous and the list goes on. The two biggest gangs in the town are Black Dragon and Red Tiger. These two gangs are always up in each others' ass. One is always trying to become better than the other one. Not for the money, not for who has better skills in fighting but for power. They try to out run whatever the other has done. Who ever has more power has the most respect of the other gangs. The gang that has more power is not messed with and can do whatever the fuck they want with other gangs.

Jaehyo and Zico both know that this power is essential in their lives. Not only for their egos, but for the respect of their gang members as well. If a gang member doesn't respect you or wants to challenge you because you don't have the right techniques, the right problem solving solutions or you can't lead a gang then that can leave you with no respect at all. It is important to always have the respect of others and have your mind on other missions. If not you are not fit to be in a gang.

The most important thing to have in mind when you are in a gang is: girls or dating to make it more precise. Dating a girl or anyone who a gang member wants to date (although dating someone your own gender is a little taboo in gangs) who are related to the other gang or who is from a gang who has little respect is prohibited. This can cost you to get kicked out (not before getting beat up) or killed depending on how long the relationship has gone or if you have impregnated someone or have gotten married. Being gay in some gangs is forbidden.

If you come out as gay or you are caught with someone else (especially of the rival gang) you are immediately punished or killed, whatever the leader seems best for the consequence. For Jaehyo that is one of his biggest fears. That he might get his lover killed or himself shunned without the respect of his members who he has shared most of his life with.

All his worries started when his secret sexuality came up in the open when he met Zico back at their favorite bar 10 months ago. That day was like any ordinary day for the Black Dragon gang. He was the leader and a very popular person among the people of the town. The gang was a really a threat to the community citizens. His beef was with Red Tiger whom he despises and with gangs that disrespect him and his members. Him along with his gang members, Minhyuk, Yoo Kwon and Jihoon were at the bar relaxing themselves into booze and munching on peanuts.

Earlier in the day they had fought once again with Red Tiger. Jaehyo's main priority in the team was to always defeat Red Tiger, most importantly their leader. Since he didn't know how the leader looked like, he always found a way to recognize him without having to know how he exactly looked. Red Tiger's body language was always aggressive, always ready to fight. There wasn't any hesitation or small talk when it came to fighting. It was attack and hope they win.

That day he was extremely exhausted. Jaehyo was apart from the others, right in the middle of the bar, his ass sat high up in the stool. He was sort of short but he didn't let his members remind him of that. No one made fun of him.