Rivals' Love Affair Pt 2 *Zico &Jaehyo

Secracy. All of their lives has been lived on Secrecy. Who are they actually? Live as masked gang members fighting for power? Or live as their own selves, their own identities without being recognized by anyone? Whichever they chose, they always end up in secrecy. Secrecy from the rest of the gang members, secrecy from the world.

Jaehyo was born into the life of secrecy. No one knew him as the leader of Black Dragons as well as him, Jaehyo who is in love with Zico, an identity hidden from the world, and who is in love with the idea of being free.

Jaehyo was known because of his mask. Everyone knew each other based on their masks.  In reality, no one knew each other. It was if they were living in a world of strangers. He can walk across his rival and he wouldn't know it because they don't have their masks on.

This was good as well as bad. How many years has he lived in disguise? Is this a life? Of course it's not. The thought of living with Zico away from all of this, their bodies pressed against a couch while they watch tv without fear creeping up on them every single time they are together is always on his mind.

But they can never have this. They would never have freedom. They will never have each other in peace. But they can try. They can try to have normal lives in disguise. Perhaps that's his normal speech motivation every time he think his life is to hard.

The only thing he has to keep him balance is Zico wrapped around his arms at the end of the day.

The balcony was his get away escape from his problems and his reassurance before he became face to face with the world. He lived in the seventeenth floor of his apartment building. He loved watching from his balcony the tiny people running from the street into the tiny stores and getting inside of their cars.

Jaehyo felt like a giant. Sometimes he would rather stay, leaning his body on top of the balcony, and watch the tiny people live their lives than living his own life and fighting for a meaningless fight that only conquered someone else's money. They wouldn't even fight for people's rights or saving them, instead they would fight over pride and arrogance.

After all, that was what all gangs were all about: money and power. Pride and arrogance followed after money and power.

He didn't want love without anyone knowing. He wanted love that you can see every time someone looked at him looking at Zico. He wanted to be called a sucker for his boyfriend. He wanted to hold hands with him and introduce him to his family.

So many wants and needs and no chances to do them all. There will never be a chance to get his needs and wants. Unless, he gets out of the gang. Unless. Unless he wants to be killed or have Zico killed. Unless he becomes an eternity without his lover, a tragedy of a love that didn't blossom.

He sighs, the secrecy waiting down on me. He closes his eyes, the tiredness pressed on his eyelids. Suddenly, arms wrap around him, engulfing his body into relaxation.

"What are you doing here? It's chilly,"Zico asks him, his body warm, bringing his cold body into a lower temperature.

"Just thinking. I don't want to go to work." The afternoon was getting colder, and the sky darker. Snow looked like it was going to appear soon. The time was coming.

"Do you want to stay here a little bit longer. You can lay on top of me while you rest your eyes?" That sounds so nice. And as much as he wants to, Jaehyo knows that he can't do that. His members are waiting for him to hear the plan.

"I can't. I have to go. If I won't leave now I'll get in trouble." Jaehyo removes Zico's arms from his body and turns around to give him a sweet kiss.

He says goodbye with his heart beating faster and his sadness to follow him after. He was just about to fight his boyfriend.

After Jaehyo had left, Zico, still out in the balcony, furious winds blowing his hair into his eyes, takes out a small black velvet box and opens it, looking at the ring inside.