I'm Not That Cruel part 6 *Showki

Three trash bags were besides Kihyun, his worn out duffel bag over his body, the sun brightly shining on his face making him squint.

There was a pathway to Shownu's house, typically seen in suburban houses. What was weird for Kihyun was that the house was located next to the street, as in literally next to it, cars after cars speeding up as they went ahead to the next upcoming streets.

His ears are filled with noise, cars cranking the engine after the light turn from red to green. Motorcycles were the worse, his shoulders flaring up after the sound of vehicle roared up and left the waiting position.

The car that had brought him was still behind him as the chauffeur waited for Shownu to show up so he could leave. At first Shownu was supposed to pick him up. He was going to pick him at his old apartment really early in the morning and then take him out to eat.

And then something happened that Shownu had to go somewhere instead of being here with him. He didn't tell him where, but he emphasized that it was really important, and he couldn't miss it even if he wanted too.

So here he was waiting for him outside while Shownu sped up to his house. Kihyun refused to move anywhere else even if the sun bothered him. There was an ounce of excitement hanging on his shoulders, the muscles in his face warming up so that when Shownu arrives they will be ready to display to him. There was still nervousness hanging there, accompanying his thousands of different emotions floating around his body.

Despite the humidity of the area surrounding the premises of the block, he was cheery and hopeful. He didn't know what to expect once Shownu got there. Will he be courteous and bubbly enough to actually show him around the house, or will he be grumpy and just show him off to his bedroom and then run off to his errands.

Interestingly, Shownu's mood was intact in making Kihyun happy. He had interest in the kids and was constantly checking him through the day, even cutting his work hours which was very beneficial at the moment.

"I don't think Mr. Son will be very pleased to see his boyfriend in the sun for quite a while," the chauffeur speaks, sneaking up around him and placing a black umbrella on the top of his head. He gave him a smile and then retrieved his body to face the house instead.

Kihyun enables a squeaky giggle, almost coming out as a snort, while he places his hand over his belly. " I don't think he's that thoughtful to care from far away."

"You're wrong on that Mr. Yoo. Mr. Son has been going around crazy trying to make this house suitable for you." His voice is steady and even as he delivers this quite piece of knowledge into Kihyun's emotions.

That statement surprised him. His excitement startled a response from one of his babies, the kicking of his third child positioned towards the bottom of his belly made the other siblings kick as well.

It was always shocking to hear that Shownu actually cared for him. For such a long time, Shownu had never shown his true emotions, was always angry and ready to ruin people's lives.

Even his coworkers gossiped to each other that Shownu was less frightening. Shownu would leave early and wouldn't hover over everyone's progress, letting them to work peacefully and letting them to bring the given work as good as possible.

For the first time Kihyun was hopeful that maybe their relationship can blossom to a romantic relationship and not just, co-parent relationship.

That thought made him mentally laugh, distributing a weak, faint smile on his face. Just because things were gradually changing that didn't mean that he and Shownu would go further into their relationship.