Meant To Be *Hyungwonho

The drapes were close, enabling light to peer inside the room. The dark aura of this place was descending to my sleepy slash depressing state.

Waking up alone at night gives me goosebumps. Without him by my side, the friction between my legs and the bed were unbearable. Moving around the sheets did nothing to calm my nerves.

At midnight, I always loose my prince charming just like Cinderella does when she has to leave before she turns into the rags she was before she was transformed. But unlike Cinderella whom wants to leave, its my hubby that leaves.

His job is to be the security of the people. While people are asleep, in their third dream, he is awake trying to take the bad guys out. Being the husband of a police officer who works night shifts has its bad perks.

The constant worry of something bad happening to him constantly nags to my conscious state that keeps me reassured that everything is okay.

Most of all is the fact that he is not hear with me at night. I don't have his scent, his body next to mine. Sometimes I feel like I don't have a husband.

I turn to my left once again. My hair is entangled in the cover of my pillow. I flutter my eyes as if I want to open them though they have been open this whole entire time. It feels like I'm in a state where I'm half awake and half dreaming. I need him by my side.

I groan, getting up with frustration. I want to sleep because I feel so tired yet my eyes don't want to close. My mind is all tangled up and I can't seem to decipher any part of my brain.

"Wonho, please come soon," I plead to the thin air. Nothing. Not a creak of the floor, not even the whistle of the wind. Just pure silence.

Perhaps waiting for him won't do nothing. It's not going to change his job that he so desperately loves. Even so, my heart is more vulnerable at this time of hour. Waiting is all I can do when I don't have myself to keep me company.

Soon the lights are clicked. My eyes hurt as they adjust to this foreign glow that just interrupted my quarreling mind. Being accustomed to the dark, I shield myself in my cozy blanket. I can still feel the light on me but at least this fabric is protecting from its full rays of light.

The bed shakes and my blanket moves a little to the left. My hips are pushed closer to where his hands want me to go. He removes the blanket of my eyes; his small thin lips creasing to a pure smile,"Wonho?"

"What are you still doing up at this hour?" His cologne relaxing my muscles and his soft kisses on my neck fully woke me up.

"What time is it?" I croak, turning around so that I can see his face. His thumb outlines my lips while his gaze stare at them. He lightly kisses my lips before looking down at his phone," five in the morning."

"That late." I look down on his screen that had too much brightness. I scoff as I look horrified at his screen wallpaper."Remove that picture." I try to get his phone away from him.

"No, you look cute." He grips his phone from me and secures it in his pants pocket. "No it isn't," I whine, hiding my face in the crook in his neck.

He chuckles," No, you don't. You look adorable." How can I look adorable wearing a frog costume. Worst picture of my life. I didn't even know he had a picture of me wearing that costume.

Last Halloween, I wore a frog costume. I was scrunched down with my knees bend, acting like a frog, when Wonho took a picture of me. I thought he deleted it but I guess not.

"You said you deleted the picture?" He swore he was just showing it to his instagram followers.

"I did. You were so cute that I wanted to keep it." He brings me even closer to him, his hand draped over my stomach, my head in his shoulder blade. "I still don't like it."

"Do you want me to delete it?" He asks me, ready to do delete it if I said yes. "No,"I whine, still feeling embarrassed.

"Are you sure?" He asks me, quizzical. I don't like the picture but if he likes it then I'll let him keep it as long as he only has for himself.

"Yes. You can change it to how I look now. I bet I look cuter than that picture." I tell him with sass. I mean I did dress up for him. I'm wearing my favorite pink silk pants and a silk long sleeve shirt with no undershirt. My slightly noticeable abs were showing.

"I can see that. You know what's better than taking your picture? Mapping your body with my lips," Wonho seductively tells me, his eyes boring into my skin.

"Map me then," I say with a hitch. I need him in me. I need to feel his passion, his fire embody in me, to reassure me that I his.

My stomach tightness, the electricity igniting in my veins at the touch of his lips on my chest. His kisses travel towards my v line, sending me into a state of bliss. I close my eyes, my toes curling; my depressing thoughts long forgotten.

"You are so beautiful," he says, feeling his lips as they suck on the spot that is my weak point.

"Make me feel beautiful," I tell him desperately. I want him to make me feel beautiful. That I am the only one that he needs and no one else.

"I don't need to. You are breathtakingly beautiful. I love all of you, your insecurities, your small scars, your soul. I don't need to do anything because you were perfectly made for me as I was made for you. Your beauty is more than your appearance, is simply your soul, my love." I am lost for words. I don't know what to say. I didn't know he loved all of me.

As I am speechless, in a state of shock, Wonho slowly buttons my long sleeve pajama shirt so that my chest and abdomen is not showing. "I don't need to see your body to see your beauty. I just need you by my side, that is all I want from you." He pulls me close to his chest, my cheek next to his armpit.

"Thank you. You make me feel love." All my insecurities are vanished with the sound of his voice. No matter how insecure I feel about myself, he will always crush those feelings down with positivity. He married me with all my insecurities just as much as I married him for his kindness, vulnerability, and humanity.

He is my soul mate and I am his. We married each other knowing we were not perfect. Every day I fall in love with him because he gives me a reason to. We did not married for the sake of marriage. We married because it's our symbol of forever, of unity, of commitment.

He might be a cop, and I might be frightened at times, but I will never take his passion away from it no matter how much scared I get at times. His job is to save people and my job is to save him. Together we make a great team because our love comes within, the kind that is rare, that if it is spoken, only a few will understand.

~~~

A/N: Here's a super cute/ depressing one shot for the lovely @MblaqS. I know you wanted a lot of fluff but I felt like this chapter was really a moment of vulnerability for both of them that really showed their own fluff in away. I hope you like a lot love, I really had a lot of fun writing it. Shout out to my sister for making this beautiful collage. I think she's going to be making them from now on.

Next is a chanbaek mpreg one shot. If you guys want any one shots please tell me how you want it so I know I am writing how you want it to be.

-Laterz Kelsi.

Ps. My one shots are going to be shorter than my normal chapters. Also sorry for getting the names mix up in the story, their names are still foreign to me.