He then suddenly raised my chin with his hand and had me look at his tensed stare. He's becoming irritated again, he's always had a short temper...

"Umm, I also wanted to...go outside and see the snow. That's mainly why I'm covered up and trying to dress warmly," I quickly explained to put his mind at ease.

The feeling of his arms loosened a bit as he looked out towards the bathroom window to see the amount of snow coming down. He then moved his gaze back to me before leaving a kiss on my forehead.

"Alright, I guess that's a good excuse."

He said with a simple smirk as he took hold of my hand and brought us back to the room. However, I felt nervous since all I was able to wear was a shirt! Since Eli walked in on me changing earlier, I wasn't able to put the rest of my clothes on!

"Hey, where were you this morning?"

I asked him while gripping the edge of my shirt, I wish I could've put on some underwear!

"Did you miss me that badly?"

He responded with a cocky grin...

"No! I'm just curious," I said while feeling myself blush.

"I needed to talk with Felix about something."

He said with a serious tone...

"Felix...how has he been?"

I curiously asked him as I felt my heart skip a heavy beat! It's always strange when I think about it. But I've been living in this dark world with few interactions, and Elijah doesn't trust me being alone with anyone, let alone see or talk with any of his siblings. It's annoying that I can't chat with any of them like I used to. But I understand why he wouldn't want me to, after what happened a few months ago...however, it is his fault that he let those things happen.

"Why do you care how he's doing?"

Elijah asked me with a stern look as his grip was starting to hurt my hand!

"I...I just haven't heard from him in a while and I just wanted to make sure he's doing okay...the same with Crow."

I said in a painful grunt as I looked up at him, noticing my response, he looked at his big hand that was holding on to me still! Deciding to finally let me go, he walked towards his liquor cabinet and took out a bottle of his favorite wine...

"Should I just get rid of them completely so you can stop asking about them?" He said with intimidation while pouring red wine into a glass.

"What?! No, I just...I was close with them at one point and I just feel the need to know how they are doing. They've both been there for me -"

As I tried to finish my sentence, I was caught off guard by Elijah smashing his wine glass against the table! Causing it to shatter into a million pieces as it hit the floor!

"Don't you ever fucking talk about my brothers again! It pisses me off!"

He shouted in a rage as the veins on his neck were visible for me to see!

Regardless of how frightened I am, I have grown frustrated by his stubbornness! I couldn't hold in my anger any longer! It's been forever since I last heard from anyone and I can't take it anymore!

"Why the hell can't I?! I Have the right to ask about their well-being! How can you expect me to forget about them...when you're the one that made me sleep with your brothers!

Screaming out those words, I instantly regretted it. Because I knew I hit the breaking point of his anger! It wasn't his strict voice that frightened me...but his eyes. His once light blue eyes have turned pitch black! Those eyes that I never got used to seeing, terrifies me! It feels like he's staring right through my soul every time his eyes get like this. Suddenly the windows began to shake and I felt this horrible aura coming from his body!