We follow Dominic around the back of the werehouse where there is only a few vampires and non of them is looking our way. They are in a little circle smoking. We took a step towards the grey door but the door quickly opened in quick motion we backed away to the nearest wall hiding ourselves. Dominic peek past the wall to see who it was. 

"What now?" I hissed. 

He held his hand up for me to shut me up, my mouth fell open annoyed at his gesture. I nudge pass him to see what he is looking at. I scowl as my eyes landed on a tall blonde girl with full pink lips wearing a short tennis skirt and cashmere crop top with as much clevege as possible. Her high cheek bones and perfectly arch eyebrows give her that fierce look. She's gorgeous.

"Okay the plan is Annabel will create a scene to distract everyone from the entrance and Dominic and I will-

Dominic push past me revealing himself to the beautiful girl leaving me in mid sentence with my mouth open like an idiot. I straighten up and fold my arms annoyed watching their exchange. I watch as she laugh and hugged him tightly longer then I feel comfortable with. Hell, this girl better get her hands off him now before I rip it off her body. 

"Dominic you came back I miss you so much." Even her voice is sexy. 

I clenched my jaw ignoring this anger in me for a moment. I can feel Annabel peeking past my shoulder seeing what is happening. 

"With you clenching your jaw like that you might break it." She laughed at me. 

I shove her back to her corner with my elbow rolling my eyes never leaving my eyes off them. He began to whisper things to her making her lean towards him. His hands went around her waist making my chest tighten. 

"What the hell is taking so long?" Annabel whine like a kid. 

My eyes widen as I watch their lips lock together holding each other tightly the way he held me. 

That is it!

In a flash I stood infront of them ripping her away from his arms and locking my hand on either side of her face snaping it around hearing the snap of her bones. Her limp body fell roughly on the ground making me satisfied. 

My eyes narrow at the person infront of me looking at me sheepishly. 

"We don't have time for this" I growled facing away from him to break the door lock. 

"I was trying to be the distraction just like what you said." 

"That wasn't part of the plan." I half yelled. 

Seeing another girl planting her stupid lips on him made my blood boil and something in me snap. 

"Why are you so mad about it? The plan worked." He shrugged. 

I open the door glaring at him seeing him amused at this situation. I don't even care about about 80 or more vampires are around her I will yell at him for finding all this entertaining. 

"I am not mad." I hissed.

"You kind of are." Annabel smirk walking pass us. 

"Can you two both shut up and let's get this over with." I almost yelled loudly but instead clenched my jaw from preventing from screaming. 

"See what you did, you made her mad." Annabel frown. 

Then I began to wish all 80 vampires come rushing towards us so I can break a few necks to get this anger out of my system. I left them behind trying to find these witches. This place is no warehouse at all, it's a house. A massive dark house with a lot of doors. My eyes landed on a motion camera moving back and forward scanning the area. The camera is heading towards us and I'm trying to think of a way dodging it. A hand shot towards my wrist pulling me to the side inside a room locking the door. My guard coming up instant.