Texas

Cameron's Pov.

I stood in shock as did everyone else. I looked at Lauren and she had a worried expression. I looked at Nash who was looking at me with an angry expression. I stared at Haley for a long while.

I couldn't read her expression. It was too hard. Everyone was silent. It's like you could almost feel then stillness growing between us all.

Haley's Pov.

Cameron stared at me. I waited for him to say something but he never did. I looked at Lauren and whispered "Congratulations and Cameron were threw" before walking away into the dark of the night.

I bit my lips together trying to hold back the tears but couldn't. Tears streamed down my face slowly at first. I looked back to kind of see someone coming this way. I hope it's Nash.

Of course it wasn't. "Haley I'm so sorry please ju-" I cut Cameron off there. Crying. "Remember when you said you'd do anything to make me happy"

"Yea" He replied. "Well leave me alone for the rest of my life, that'd make me the happiest girl in the world" I said walking away.

I left him there alone. I was alone. I was going home.

Nash's Pov.

I ran to Cameron first. "Well done" I said slapping his shoulder lightly. I heard him cry as I ran towards Haley. "Hey" I said catching my breath and catching up to her.

She didn't say anything she just walked on. "Do you wanna go-" she cut me off. "Home, yes" I nodded. We walked back to Cameron's house.

*

*

Haley's Pov.

I had finished packing my things when Carter came in the room. "Your gonna need these" he said handing me my car keys. "Oh cool my cars here I'll drive back" I said zipping my suitcase.

"Your gonna drive all the way back to Michigan, alone?" he questioned. I picked up my suitcase and nodded. I ran down the stairs eager to leave before Cameron got back.

I know he'd try to stop me and he could stop me. He's the only one who can. I know that if he tried I'd give into him. I don't want that to happen so I'm going back home to Texas.

"Actually" I hesitated to Carter. "Texas" I said setting my suitcase down so I could say my goodbyes. "Texas? why Texas? oh wait never mind" I nodded at him and hugged him.

"I'm gonna miss you all" I said hugging Matt next then the Jacks, followed by Hayes, then the rest. Nash went out with Cameron so I just texted him my goodbyes.

"Wait here" Hayes said handing me a plane ticket to Texas. "What about my car?" I asked laughing a little. Then my shoulder was tapped and saw my mom. My real mom.

"Mom!" I said excitedly as I hugged her. "I'll drive your car back while you take the plane. I have a few stops to make on the way so I'll just drive" she said hugging me back.

"Oh okay" I said picking up my bag. I turned towards all the boys and they were all tearing up. I could see they didn't want me to go.

Matt came up to me and hugged me again. "I'm gonna beat Cameron's ass" he said. I smiled
And laughed slightly whispering back "Thanks"

That's when all the boys hugged me making it one big group hug. "Okay okay I have to go guys" the let go and backed off of me.

"But your flight leaves in like a half an hour" Hayes said confused. "I don't want to see Cameron" I said walking out the door. "Bye" I waved to them all and got in the passenger side of my car.