The Dream And To The Mall

Haley's Pov.

I shot straight up in a cold sweat. I was crying. I was having that dream I had almost every night. Cameron sat up sleepily. I had my head buried in my hands. Cameron rubbed his eyes lazily.

Cameron's Pov.

I yawned an rubbed my eyes sitting up looking at her. Haley. She was crying but why? Alli and Khaleah were awake now to. Khaleah got up and dimmed the lights.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked with a worried look on my face. Khaleah and Alli looked worried to. "Did you have that dream again about your mom?" Alli asked.

Khaleah slapped her. I looked back over at Haley and she was nodding. "What ha-" I began to say but Khaleah cut me off.

"Don't ask I'm sure she'll tell you when she feels she can trust you enough" Khaleah told me. I was hugging Haley and rubbing her back.

That got me thinking what's her mom do to her? She hugged me back. "Now we've got to go do something to get her mind off of it or she'll go back to bed and wake up again and it'll be much worse" Alli said getting off the couch.

She walked in the bathroom and put her hair up into a ponytail. Khaleah came over to the bed Haley and I were in. I wiped her tears and hugged her once more. She hugged me back burrying her head in my bare chest.

I felt her cold salty tears run down my chest as she snuffled once more. "Come on" I whispered into her ear. "Where?" She asked quietly.

"Out anywhere." I responded getting out of the bed. She pushes the covers off of her and got off. "I'm changing into my pajamas." She said starting to take off her pants.

I turned around to give her privacy. I picked up my shirt off the ground and put it on. I peeked behind me to see if she was done changing. She was.

She flipped her head upside down and put her hair into a cute messy bun ontop of her head. She looked cute.

All four of us walked out of the hotel room. The hallway lights were dimmed. She was so cute. I looked down at her and smiled.

She looked up at me and smiled. She grabbed my hand and inter wound her fingers with mine. I gave her a questioning look.

She looked at me and winked smiling. "Just go with it!" She said quoting what I said earlier when we went to Taco Bell.

I smiled at her as we held hands walking around the halls. She yawned and I yawned right after.

I hate it when you watch someone yawn and then you yawn. We held hands swinging our arms as we walked along.

Alli and Khaleah in front of us. They kept glancing back once in a while smiling at us. I just rolled my eyes at them.

We walked passed the elevator and Haley stopped me. I looked at her an she pulled me back to the elevator. Alli and Khaleah followed us.

"What?" I asked. She pressed the button and the elevator doors opened. She dragged me in. Alli and Khaleah were right behind us.

"Lets go to the mall!" she said pressing the 1st floor button. She squeezed her eyes shut and squeezed my hand.

"Ok you guys wanna go to the mall?" I asked looking back at them. They smiled a girl smile. The one were they have a plan going on.

"No you two go ahead." Alli said while Khaleah shook her head. I narrowed my eyes at them. Haley still had her eyes squeezed shut.

The doors opened and we walked out. The lobby was filled with about 10 girls. The rest must have went home.