Party

(Btw basically everything in the first book really did end up happening)

Haley's Pov.

I climb all the way down and start walking down the country road. I text Kian and ask if he can come get me.

'Sure babe ;)'

I walk all the way to the end of the road. It's chilly out. I wrap my arms around myself trying to keep warm. Stupid short dress.

Cameron's Pov.

"She fucking hates me." I slump down into the couch further. "No she doesn't shes a woman. That's what they do." JC says eating another handful of popcorn.

"I'm going to go check on her." I rise from the comfy couch and head upstairs. As I face her door I take a deep breath.

I knock and wait.

No answer.

I knock and wait again.

Still no answer.

I put my ear up to the door.

Nothing.

No footsteps.
No breathing.
No moving.

Nothing.

I try to open the door but it's locked. I step back and swing my leg breaking the door lock. I walk in and look around.

I notice the picture she had of us was ripped in half. I look towards the balcony. The doors open. I run out onto the balcony and look down.

"Where the hell would she go?" I ask myself. I bit my lip and think. "There isn't any place I can think of."

"HEY CAMERON!" I hear coming from downstairs. I run downstairs and look at Jc. "Yea?" "I just got a text from Kian. He invites me to go party wanna go?"

I think a minuet. "I bet that's where she is." I quickly throw my jacket on. "Where who is?" Khaleah asks stepping out of the kitchen.

"Haley. She's gone." I grab the keys to Khaleah's dads old truck. Jc follows leaving Khaleah behind with the baby.

"JC?!" She yells. We laugh and get in the truck. I think through everything. I suddenly become pissed off.

Why would she do this? I quickly put my seatbelt on and speed off to Kians.

Khaleah's Pov.

"Ethan your dads an ass." He just looks at me with his cute baby face. I want to find out who the father is.

JC would be mad though. I'd rather not piss him off.

Haleys Pov.

I finish the rest of my drink and continue to dance with Kian. I lose myself into the music.

"DO YOU WANNA GO UPSTAIRS?" Kian screams over the loud music. My head pounds and I nod.

He grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs into a bedroom. I sit on the bed and take my heels off. "Do you have Advil?" Kian nods and leaves the room.

The room spins. I'm definitely a little tipsy. Kian comes in an hands me some Advil along with a glass of water.

I drink it down and force myself to take the Advil. "What do you wanna do?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No fucking idea. I just wanna go home. I'm dizzy an-" I can't finish. Kian attacks my lips.

I try to keep up as he spreads my legs apart. He moves his lips to my neck. "Kian" Cameron and I may have broke up but I still love him.