Prank Time

Cameron's Pov.

Lauren. Of course she was going to be here. She's 'Princess Lauren'. She looked at me and I looked away quickly turning around. I started walking the other way.

"Oh Cammy whammy!" she chimed. I pretended not to hear her. She said it again. I was carrying Haley bridal style and she shifted. I looked down at her and smiled.

"Cammy!" Lauren said. I turned around to see her standing there. "Don't call me that you know I hate it" I said sternly. "God you've changed. Oh but I can change you back there's a bedroom ove-" she began but I cut her off.

"No. It was a mistake. I never wanted to and I said to never speak of it. Ok we're not together anymore. Get over me. I moved on so why can't you." I said turning back around and walking to the room made for Magcon.

I stepped inside and kicked the door closed. She started knocking. The guys were already in the room and Nash got up to answer the door. "Don't" I said walking in and laying Haley down on an empty couch.

She shifted in her sleep. There was no where else to sit so I picked up her upper half and sat down. I laid her head back in my lap.

*

*

*

*

The rest of the guys were roaming around outside of our room hanging out with other Viners. I wasn't in any mood to go out there and see Lauren.

Haley shifted once again and my attention turned to her. I smiled and started stroking her hair. Just then the door opened. I kept my eyes on Haley until that someone said. "Ahem" Lauren.

I rolled my eyes and looked at her annoyed. "Jesus Cammy relax" she said looking into my eyes then looking down at Haley. "Who's this?" she asked snoty. "My girlfriend" I shot back.

"Why are you in here anyway? This isn't your room" I asked. "Oh I'm here with my boyfriend" she smiled her evil smile. Then Matt walked in. Oh god here we go.

Haley's Pov.

I woke up only to find myself laying on a couch. I rubbed my eyes and looked up. There was sitting Cam. He smiled down at me. "Good morning beautiful" He said in almost a whisper.

I heard someone make a disgusted noise. I looked over by the door and saw Princes Lauren. I didn't really care for her. Her vines weren't that cool. They never really interested me.

She narrowed her eyes at me. I just ignored it and sat up. I sat close to Cam and rested my head on his shoulder. He laid his head ontop of mine.

He took my hand into his and inter wound our fingers. I smiled as he kissed my cheek. Lauren left the room swaying her hips from side to side. I looked up at Cam and he made a disgusted look.

"What was that about?" I asked confused. "She's my ex and we may have done some things when we were together and she can't get over me it was an accident and... yea."

I nodded and kissed his cheek. Nash came running into the room "Cameron we have to go its our time" He said running back out. Cam got up and walked towards the door.

I grabbed his arm an pulled him back. I kissed him as he placed his hands on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Nash came back in. "Camero-" he stopped when he saw us.

"Ok then we'll I hate to ruin the moment but time to go!" Nash said pulling Cam away from me. Cam didn't let me go so he was basically dragging me with him.

"I'll see you soon" I said breaking the kiss. He pouted and let go of me.

Cameron's Pov.

"Bye!" I said as Nash dragged me out of the room. Her and Khaleah were left in the room. I spun around and ran towards the stage.