Sick

Cameron rushes me in to the hospital. "SHES HAVING A BABY!" He shouts. Doctors help me on to one of the hospital beds.

My pants are pulled off me just as we enter a room. I breathe hard and try not to scream but it isn't possible. I feel like I scream my lungs out.

Cameron's by my side holding my hand tightly. I dig my nails into his skin as I scream in pain. I can't even begin to describe the pain I'm feeling.

The doctors pull of my panties and I spread my legs and put them up. "Okay you can push now." The doctor says and I do. I push as hard as I can and breathe the way Cameron's telling me to.

I'm pretty sure I had pooped. No, no, I am sure I pooped. I could feel it. Wow this is embarrassing. Who knew giving birth was embarrassing?

I dig my nails in to Cameron's skin and bite my lip hard as I continue to push an poop. "The heads crowning!" Cameron says smiling with joy.

I scream and keep pushing.

*7 Hours Later*

Haley's Pov.

"One last push." I push as hard as I can. Then I feel the rest of the baby exit me. My breathing returns to normal am I wipe the sweat off my forehead.

We both look at the doctor holding the baby. Our baby girl is silent. No movement, no noise.

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE IT A CLIFF HANGER!!! I LOVE YOU ALL ANOTHER UPDATE WILL COME TODAY! STAY TUNED! (I know it's so short but I'll have an update soon. It will also be short.)

My heart nearly stops. The doctor flips our baby girl upside down and holds her like that for what seems forever. The doctor frowns and looks at me and Cameron, still holding the baby upside down.

Our baby girl coughs before starting to cry. Everyone sighs in relief and she flips the baby right side up. Cameron walks over and cuts the umbilical cord.

The doctors take my baby away to clean her. "Our first baby." Cameron says pulling out his phone. The doctors return and hand me my baby girl.

Cameron snaps a few pictures as I smile and stare in to her bright blue eyes. Eyes like Nash's. I think Cameron notices too because he stopped taking pictures. Oh, no.

Cameron's Pov.

My mind goes nuts. The baby has Nash's blue eyes maybe even brighter. Haley's eyes are a light blue but nothing like these eyes. What if I'm not the father?

"Can we get a DNA test?" I ask one of nurses. She nods and gets the stuff around.

*After the DNA test*

The nurse returns and I look at her and almost shake. I really want this to be my baby but, I'm not so sure it is. "It is indeed your baby Mr. Dallas." She says. I sigh in relief and smile. "What her name?" She asks. I look Haley and she looks at me. "Madison." We say in unison.

The doctors take the baby back to care for her while nurses clean up Haley. The whole place smelt like shit because she pooped all over. After they've cleaned up they let he take a shower.

I wait patiently in the room until she's finished. When she comes out of the bathroom she's dressed and everything. It's kind of crazy how much weight she's lost now that the baby's out.

She's almost her normal size. We walk down to the baby room and look through the window at our baby girl. She's so little. She lays there staring at the ceiling.

She's perfect. My perfect little princess. My perfect little angel. My perfect daughter.

Haley's Pov.

We walk back to the my room. They've cleaned everything and even switched beds. I lay back down and wait. I'm just filled with joy! My first baby!

The nurse brings in Madison's birth certificate.

Madison Elizabeth Dallas
Born on: Friday March 13th
At: 12:47 A.M
Father: Cameron Dallas
Mother: Haley Cole

She hands it to Cameron so he can sign it then he hands it to me so I can sign it. I sign it and hand it back to Cameron. "Congratulations." The nurse smile and leaves the room.

*3 A.M*

Cameron's Pov.

The doctor walks in with a sad face. "Your baby has quit breathing. She's been born with double pneumonia. We're doing everything we can but it looks rough."

I grab Haley's hand as she begins to cry. (This is true guys. I was actually born on December 2nd at 6:00 PM. The next day at 3 AM I quit breathing because I was born with double pneumonia. Doctors say it's a miracle I survived.)

I tear up and let a few tears slip down my cheeks. I quickly wipe them away. After all we've been through our baby girl deserves to live.

The doctor then leaves Haley and I alone. I climb on to the bed with her and cuddle her closely. "Why does this happen to us Cammy?" She asks.

"I don't know baby." I say kissing the top of her head.