♡Simultaneous Dreams ~ Request♡

"I love you," Michael kissed his wife, Sarah as she got into bed. She smiled and gave him another kiss, making him blush as they both got under the covers.

"I love you more," she grinned.

"I love you most," he winked.

"Don't do that, you'll get me all fired up," she wiggled her eyebrows at him.

After a moment, the two of them burst into laughter as Michael turned off the lights.

"I'll always love you most," he whispered as he wrapped his arms around her, the two of them falling into easy slumber.

༻❁༺

Michael frowned as he looked around. The entire place around him was filled with strangely dressed people. Everyone seemed to be wearing the color yellow. Women walked by, dressed in elaborate outfits, topped with hats - and men walked by in yellow suits.

After a moment, he turned around and saw his wife, Sarah. He instantly felt at ease as she walked up to him. It was at that point that he realized, everyone wore yellow except for the two of them.

"Michael!" she ran up to him, wrapping her arms around him.

Michael kissed her softly before taking her hand in his.

"Where are we?" Michael questioned as the two of them began to walk along.

"I don't know," she whispered as the two of them looked around, hand in hand.

As they walked past, Sarah noticed a building that had a large sign on the front.

Happiness and Curiosity.

"Michael," she tugged at the sleeve of his shirt. Michael turned to look at her, proceeding to look at the sign that she was pointing at.

Michael looked at her before they both nodded. Sarah walked ahead of Michael as they entered the building.

Instantly, the two of them were met with the smell of sweet candy.

The inside looked like a large store, and there were wall to wall shelves of potion bottles, each bottle filled with a different colored liquid.

At the front, was a counter - and behind the counter stood a tall, pleasant woman. She smiled when she saw Michael and Sarah.

"Michael! Sarah!" she exclaimed, fetching out a small bottle from the pocket of her yellow dress. "I was expecting you!" she set the bottle onto the countertop.

"You were?" Sarah frowned a little.

"Yes! Here's the love potion," she gestured to the bottle. "To the south of the Land of Love, is the Land of Darkness," she explained. "That's where anxiety and depression are abundant, and that's where you need to spread the potion,"

"What?" Sarah shook her head.

"Where's the Land of Love?" Michael questioned curiously.

"Well, you're in it!" the lady smiled widely. "Now, I musn't keep you any longer! Go on!"

Suddenly, everything around Michael and Sarah began to turn dark. Instantly, Sarah knew that they were in the Land of Darkness.

However, she had become overwhelmed, and so did Michael.

"What's happening?!"

༻❁༺

Sarah awoke with a start, and so did Michael. The two of them were panting heavily as Sarah turned to look at Michael.

"Bad dream?" Michael whispered.

"Kind of," she breathed, bringing the palm of her hand to rest against her forehead. "I dreamt that we were in...a land...a...land of-"

"Love?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah!" Sarah's eyes widened. "Did you dream of that as well?" she frowned.

Michael nodded.

The two of them stayed silent before Michael shrugged.

"I think we managed to spread the potion of love," he laughed a little. "Do you?"

Sarah hit his chest playfully as she fell back onto the bed tiredly.

Some things can't be explained, can they?

~✻✻✻✻~
poeticdreams-
I know that you're a perfectionist, and that my imagine didn't measure up - but I tried.
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~✻✻✻✻~