Chapter Fifty One

Sorry guys for not updating for sooo long...Soooo, yes, I know that this comes as a small surprise and most of you want to kill me for not updating in so long. But anyway, I'm back and so is this book. So I'll do a little recap.

i. Mikayla became Alpha of her pack and hired Matthew. She fell in love with him.

ii. She got a marriage proposal from Kian, Alpha Brian's son which she accepted but he refused to mark her so she got together with Matthew.

iii. Matthew marked her after Jayce attacked her. They got mate bond married. He had to leave because his mother was dying.

iv. Mikayla went into heat while he was gone and called Mahsa, the moon priestess to expel it. She did leaving Mikayla completely impaled and in pain where she couldn't walk for a week and told her to be careful with her womb. Not to get pregnant before her next heat to avoid complications.

v. Vicky attacked her and she killed her. Ask in the comments if you forgot who Vicky was, please. Then Carter in his hurt state also attacked her verbally and she killed him. This sent her into depression.

vi. When Matthew came back, she asked him to take away the Alpha position from her and become Alpha.

Vii. Matthew abandoned her after and she got pregnant and when he came back, he pushed her down the stairs and she lost her son. It was also revealed that everything was planned as revenge because of what Logan did to his family.

Viii. With the help of Logan, Kayla left Matthew to her stay with her friend Jade and then, Rionna...

If you have any other questions and you are confused or have forgotten, please ask it in the comments or Dm me. Thank you.

Now, Enjoy...

Rionna's hair was deep red, like blood. It was an intense mix that almost looked tainted but was just impossible to ignore. The depth of the colour flowed down her back, only stopping at her hips. When she pushed it to the side, it moved gracefully, overcoming her oval shaped face magnificently and she only stared at me before ushering me into her home.

I followed, her green eyes looking warm as well as being exactly like Jade's. When she smiled, her freckles moved upwards and highlighted her face. She was beautiful. Simply stunning. And a part of me was intimidated.

It's rare to see anyone look this unreal. Even in the large packs that valued beauty over much of anything.

Her skin was flawless and she blushed whenever she smiled. She was tall but not overwhelmingly so and her body was perfectly proportionate. She had an innocence about her but that didn't fool me too much. One look into those eyes and I could tell that she was an ambitious woman. In what way? I wasn't sure that I wanted to find out.

Her home was beautiful. Neither too large nor too small but costly. The furnishings all looked state of the art and very comfortable.

"Please take a seat," she offers me and I sit down. She does too, her legs crossed when she does.

I look at her. Her smile doesn't waver.

"I'm sorry, I forgot your name."

"It's Mik-" I stop myself, quickly looking away. "Marie. I'm Jade's friend."

"Nice to meet you and welcome to my small home," she looks around with pride. "I was very surprised when Jade called me but I'm ever happy to help. Especially her. She's such a beautiful soul. You're very pretty too."