Carla Ending

[Italicized = If you've read any ending before this, then you've read all that's been italicized]

As Ayato was about to start the battle a giant crack appeared in the center between the two rival families.

"W-What's happening? Ruki-san?" Azusa asked.

"I'm not sure..." Ruki said warily.

More cracks appeared in the ground until suddenly a giant valley, around 8 feet apart separated the battlegrounds.

"Holy shit," You looked over the edge of the giant valley, peering into the infinite depths.

"That's fucking deep..." Yuma looked down as well.

"Be careful (Y/n), don't fall in—Look out!" Yuma pulled you back from the ravine and threw you behind him. He stood in front of you defensively, getting ready for what was coming out of the ravine.

The ravine began to glow purple and voices started to come out of it. "What the hell ' going on?!" Subaru shouted over the loud winds that arise from the abyss.

"That voice..." You recognized it.

You tried hard to remember this voice, but you hadn't heard it so often.

"Is that Kino?!"

" Ω χαλάζι, θεός του χρόνου!
Επιτρέψτε μας να εισέλθουμε στο παρελθόν και να αλλάξουμε αυτό το αφηρημένο δώρο!

Σας δώρομε τη ζωή των αθανάτων για αυτή την ευκαιρία!

Σας χαρώ Κρόνος! Και επιτρέψτε σε σας μια πύλη στο παρελθόν!"

Translation;

[ Oh hail Cronus god of time

allow us to enter the past and alter this forsaken present

We gift you the lives of immortals for this opportunity!

Hail thee Cronus! And give us a portal to the past!]

Everyone stared at the glowing ravine, even Shu who was now awake.

"What language is that?" Yui asked.

"It's Greek..." Ruki responded, still taking caution into the situation.

The abyss that glowed purple began to emit gold dust and lightning began to flash.

"(Y/n)! Yui! Get in the house!" Ruki shouted, as Lightning began to strike into the ravine repetitively.

"No! I can't leave you guys out here!" You shouted.

The lightning stopped abruptly and clouds began to cloud the center of the ravine, and the gray clouds arose from the ravine so that it that lay about 10 feet above the ravine

This tine blue lightning struck right down the middle of the gray clouds and there opened a blue glowing portal with barely visible greek characters surrounds the rim.

"A portal?" Subaru asked.

~~~~ START~~~~

"Someone's coming out!" Yui pointed.

"Yeah who's—" Kou was cut off by you when you went sprinting towards the person how came out of the portal.

"Carla!!!" You leaped into his arms and he lifted you up for a second, before placing you down and embracing you tightly.