♞[14] You're mine♞

"(Y/n)!!!~" Kou came into your room. He immediately saw you hugging shirtless Subaru protectively and got furious.

"What the hell?!!" He raged loudly.

You immediately got up and saw his angered expression. "Good morning..."

"Why the hell are you in bed with him?!! You're my prey!!! How could you betray me like this?!!" Kou picked up the vase in your room and tossed it against the wall,

"Kou calm down...."

"Like hell,I'll calm down! You're mine!" He pulled you from the bed and pinned you against the wall,

"You're not a vampire, you can't take my blood.... Please Kou-san... calm down..."

You unpinned yourself away from him with your vampire strength. He glared at you harshly.

"I can explain what's happening if you'd just let me-mmph!" Kou kissed you harshly and tackled you onto the floor. He kissed you roughly and you tried to get away.

It didn't seem right... he was being too forceful. You hated it. "Stop it!!!" Subaru was suddenly up from his bed, and he pushed Kou off of you.

He finally noticed the bandages on him and realized what happened. You got in front of Subaru and stopped him from hurting Kou.

"Go sit down Subaru... I took too much yesterday....please..." You begged. Unwillingly he went back to my bed and sat down.

"If you try anything with her, I'll murder you." Subaru snarled at Kou.

Kou glared back, "How can you murder me in that state-"

Before he could respond you grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the room downstairs.

"Explain." Kou commanded.

You nodded and started to talk, "Yesterday I wasn't able to control myself from drinking Subaru's blood and I... I took too much and he almost died because of me..." I swallowed the lump in my throat and let a couple tears drop.

"I d-didn't think being a vampire would be this hard."

"It isn't. The only reason why it's hard for you is because you're afraid."

I looked at him with a confused expression and he continued. "You're kind (Y/n). You're a good person. You're afraid to hurt us and that's what makes it hard for you."

You nodded in understanding. "Isn't there any way I can control myself when taking blood? I just don't get it. It's like there was a whole other self taking control of me."

"Yeah, well it's like that at first... but you'll get used to it... I know you will. You always overcome everything that comes your way." Kou said encouragingly.

It seemed he was calm now.

"I just can't help but think about it. I almost killed him Kou. W-what if I do that to the others... and I can't stop myself. I don't want to kill anyone."

"You won't." Kou said reassuringly.

You nodded. "Hey Kou."

"Yeah?"

"I'm hungry."

"Uhhh I don't know how to cook."

"I do, but I'm lazy. Let go out to eat." You said.

"You won't try to run away?" Kou asked.

You gave him the wtf face, "Dude. I became a fucking vampire. If I wanted to leave, I would've left long ago."