♞[17] Her Disappearance♞

『Ayato's P.o.v』

I woke up panting and realized it was daytime. Normally I'd sleep during the day and wake up at night but, not this time.

I looked around and I was in my iron maiden. "Wait a second, where's (Y/n)?"

I jumped out of bed and ran through the hall. "REIJI!!!" I ran into his lab-room.

"What do you want Ayato? And what did I saw about making a ruckus-"

"(Y/n)'s gone."

"You had one job Ayato." Reiji drew his gaze away and frowned in distress.

"So (Y/n), Kou and I- OH SHIT KOU!" I ran out into the hall into that stupid idols room and saw him on his bed awake.

"Where's (Y/n)? What happened?"

"She's gone."

"Oi you two." Ayato and Kou turned around and saw Yuma, with a basket in his arm

"Where's (Y/n)? I need her to help me picks some carrots."

"Well uhh- maybe we should gather everyone first..." I said.

~~~~ Moments Later ~~~~

"So Kou, (Y/n) and I went out and we ran into some trouble after we were getting clothes... so (Y/n) had to teleport us out, but she ended up taking us to the church she grew up in."

"Then we ran into some trouble with the priests who were vampire hunters."

"Okay but then why is (Y/n) gone?" Yuma asked.

"Oh right, that blue haired guy from school stole her and then Karlheinz appeared, afterward I blacked out."

Everyone silenced themselves at the mention of Karlheinz. "How are we going to find her? And has anyone told Subaru...? He's still in (Y/n)'s room." I said.

"You can tell her Yuma." Kou volunteered him as the person to tell him.

Yuma nodded reluctantly and went upstairs to tell him.

"So.... What do you propose we do?" Ruki asked, looking at the rest of them.

They all looked down, unaware of how they should start looking for her.

I scoffed, "Tch, I'm going to go look for her." Ayato stomped off to the door.

"Yeah, because walking around is actually going to find her!" Kou yelled at me.

"It worked last time asshole!" I said right before slamming the front door.

"Maybe... I'll look for her too." Laito said following Ayato.

⋄ Somewhere within the same universe ⋄

"Kino, did you check on the girl and the blue haired child?"

"Not yet father..." Kino said.

"Check them soon," Karlheinz said coldly before walking off. 

"Um excuse me Kino-san..." I turned around and saw the blonde haired girl with pink eyes. What was her name again?

"Oi peasant what's your name again?"

"It's Yui..."

"Well here Yui, you're going to need to start drinking this from here on." I handed her a wine glass with some human blood in it.

"Where did you-"

"You don't want to know."

She took the glass and frowned to herself. "Listen your transformation is almost complete, you're a vampire but your previous memories still remain. Soon you'll be a whole new person. changing more than you ever have imagined."