♞ [49] Surprise?!♞✧

[Second Person P.ov]

"Hmmmmmmm, what are ways for me to fuck up this world...?" You thought out loud rubbing your chin.

"I'm really good at fucking things up, yet for some reason, I can't think of anything that will fuck up this world so much that Karlheinz will have no choice but to send me back to my present time."

"Hello M Neko-chan!~" Kou chimed, walking into your room casually.

"Well that's different, now I'm being called masochistic rather than chatty...hmmmmm," You continued to think deeply.

"Hey Kou, can you dye your hair orange please?" You asked him.

"What no! I will not!" He said.

"Why not? I think that will change the future enough, so Karlheinz will send me back,"

"Eh?" Kou looked at you with a "wtf are you saying?" face.

"I'm from the future, that's why I'm a vampire, I already chose Adam," I said bluntly.

"EH?!"

"So what can I do to fuck up the timeline? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

"I'm sorry M Neko-chan, but I don't follow!" Kou said.

"Kou, this is gonna be weird but I'm really going to need you to dye your hair orange."

" I will not!" He shouted.

"But I love you, therefore you must." You said seriously, jumping onto him taking him down onto the mattress.

"What?!?!"

"Use your special eye, I speak nothing but the truth!" You said.

"How do you know— "

"I'm from the future! Now just use it!"

He used his eye and you spoke, "I love you Kou-kun!" You smiled happily.

He furrowed his eyebrows before glaring at me, "H-how are you in love with me?! You just met me!"

" IT'S CUZ I'M FROM THE FUTURE DUMBASS! DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT TO YOU OVER AND OVER?!?!?!"

"He glared before switching into a more skeptical look, "Prove it,"

"Your scars on your back, you told me the story of them. You were from the sewers and you always dreamed of seeing the sky,"

He paused, "Maybe you are from the future,"

"Dammit Kou, all this talk has made me thirsty, now come here, I will eat you." You said simply.

"No! All this talk has made me thirsty too! I want to drink first!"

"No me!"

We stared each other down for 4 minutes in complete silence until I broke the silence, "Dye your hair orange and I'll let you bite first as much as you want. As long as I don't die.,"

"NO!"

"Just temporary, a temporary dye that comes off in 3 months!"

He paused and thought about it for a second, "NO!"

"But Kou... you know I love you right?" I gave him "the look" and he softened his gaze.

"You're a terrible woman (Y/n)! That won't work on me!" He flicked my forehead.

"Ow!"

"JUST AGREE ON DYING YOUR HAIR ORANGE ALREADY DAMMIT!"

"Fine!" Kou said exasperated, and sunk his fangs into your shoulder.