♞ [24] Distant Memory♞

✪ Ayato's P.o.v ✪

"So you're awake." Reiji walked in.

"No kidding."I remarked. Reiji sent a sharp glare at me and I looked away, in annoyance.

Before Reiji could say anything someone opened the door and it was Kanato. "What do you want brat?" I asked.

"What? I can't visit my older and younger brothers?" He said.

"Tch, we all know you didn't come here for that."

"Silence, Ayato, Laito we need you to explain what happened." Reiji said.

"Well, Laito and I were walking around hoping we'd find her like I did last time, but it wasn't so easy. Turns out the founders are alive and they're still after (Y/n). Not to mention they're vampires while we're humans."

"I see."

The door burst opened and the rest of the brothers were here, "The founders are alive." Reiji summed everything I said up.

"But we-"

"They were fakes. The ones we killed last year were just copies." Reiji cut off Kou.

"...Are you almost done with finishing the serum to make us vampires?" Yuma spoke.

"I don't believe so. I think the only chance we have of turning vampire again is to see Karlheinz himself."

"I saw him."

"When?" Ruki asked.

"It was more than once actually. When (Y/n) got kidnapped, Karlheinz appeared. He was in disguise, pretending to be on of the priests. The other time I saw him was when I accidentally killed someone from our school." I said.

"You accidentally killed someone from our school?" Subaru asked.

"She was a bitch, don't worry about it." I shrugged.

"If you saw Karlheinz right before (Y/n)'s kidnapping don't you think he was involved in her disappearance?" Ruki said.

"But that blue-haired kid from school took her!" I said as a matter of factly.

"Yes, and that blue haired boy was at the ball Karlheinz threw, he's a vampire now. Doesn't that seem the least bit suspicious to you?" Subaru said.

"I never really thought of it before... but you're right." I looked down.

"No doubt about it, when he came to me about (Y/n)'s disappearance last year, he was definitely human," Kanato added.

"Alright, so far we've concluded Karlheinz and this blue kid are working together to take (Y/n)." Ruki said.

"So what we do now is... Talk to Karlheinz." Azusa said.

"Anyone know how we get to him?" Laito asked.

"Well here in the human world, he poses as a politician names Tougo Sakamaki, so perhaps we could go to his main building and hope he's there. Cuz we all know we won't find his castle as humans." Shu said.

"He's right. That's the best bet we have." Reiji said.

"Dammit." I cursed.

"What is it?" Laito asked.

"The last time I saw him, I said I would kill him one day."

"Who cares, that old man knows you're too weak to fight him." Subaru crossed his arms.