♞ [39] Afterlife ♞

A/n;

ʜɪ ɢᴜʏs! ʟᴏʟ ɢᴏᴛᴄʜᴀ! ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴇᴛ ʟᴏʟᴏʟᴏʟ! ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʟᴏʟ

 -ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ

ϟϟϟϟϟϟ

"(Y/n)."

"(Y/n)..."

"(Y/n)..."

"(Y/n)..!"

"Five more minutes..." I mumbled.

"(Y/n)!!!" I opened my eyes and I was met with golden eyes and orange hair. And that signature old guy vibe! It was Giesbach!

"Giesbach...?"

"You have died (Y/n)."

"Aww, that sucks." I looked around and saw I was in a world of infinite skies, clouds, and water. I was back at that place I was before.

"So it's just gonna be you and me for eternity?" I said, standing up, ignoring my half wet back.

"Seems so." Giesbach looked disappointed.

"I hate to break it to you, Giesbach, but I do talk a lot." I leaned on his shoulder, wiggling my eyebrows.

"I can't believe you failed your duty as Eve." He held his forehead in defeat.

"I did my best Giesbach I'm sorry...you know it makes me upset too okay..." I sat down on the ground, even though it the water went up to my ankles.

I don't care about being wet right now.

Sadness is starting to sink in now. Just my luck.

I buried my face in my knees and let my tears fall. "I'm never going to see them again..."

"Now it isn't so bad-" Giesbach bent down to pet my back.

"And you're the person who I'll be stuck with for eternity!" I pointed at him, sobbing even louder than before.

"Gee thanks." He scoffed.

"Sorry, dad." I hugged his knees.

He looked at me oddly, "What gave you the idea I was your father?"

"You said you knew my Mother," I responded looking up at him.

"Yeah...I wonder if she has been reborn yet...maybe she has." He looks at me.

"So like, are you my dad or not-"

"No! I'm a vampire! Were you born a vampire?! I think not! Can't even you figure that out on your own!" He said irritatedly.

"Sorry." You mumbled drying your tears on his knee.

"Such a weird child..." he muttered.

"FIGHT ME M8!!!" I rolled away like a burrito and got into karate mode.

He chuckles, "Just like your mother... it's hard to believe." He ruffled my hair.

"Thanks, dad." I hugged him, burying my face in his chest.

"Hey actually..." I looked up at him squinting my eyes, "You look a lot like Shin and Carla."

" I am their father." He stated.

I jumped back and gasped. I pointed at him, "ME AND CARLA HAVE A SON!"

He looked at me at astonished,"Maybe you haven't failed being Eve after all!"