♞[15] Reminisce♞

"Where the hell are we?" Ayato asked.

Chandeliers hung from the roof, and in the center of the room was an altar, with candles and rosaries. Beside us were long seats in rows that faced the altar in the middle.

Stained glass windows with crosses and Christian images were depicted along the walls.

I stared around in shock... How could I teleport here? I don't even know how far is the Sakamaki house from here anyway...

"(Y/n)?" I looked behind me and there stood Father Komori.

'Father Komori...'

"What in the world are you doing here?" He asked.

Wait does he know that he sent us to a home filled with vampires?! He doesn't even know that Yui's dead too I bet.

"Are these the people you live with?" He fired questions at me.

"Yes, we are! Nice to meet you!~" Kou sent one of his fake smiles to him, offering his hand. Mr. Komori looked at his smile, seeing there were no fangs.

Oh shit. I'm the vampire now... and he doesn't know that.

"Where's Yui?" He asked.

I gulped and turned away from him, I wanted to tell him, but he'll notice my fangs. I looked nervously at Ayato and he figured me out.

"We actually came here today to tell you about her."

"What is it?"

"Yui is dead sir."

"What?!?! (Y/n) how could this happen?! " He shouted at me.

"Please take it easy on her, (Y/n) hasn't spoken since Yui's death." Kou lied, trying to cover for me.

"What why?!?!"

"Trauma sir. She saw Yui get murdered, and wasn't able to do anything about it."

"Are these lies? (Y/n) stood there and saw Yui get murdered? That doesn't sound like (Y/n) if anything she would try picking one of the chairs and toss it at the killer."

"Well, she didn't exactly see her get killed. (Y/n) walked into the room and saw Yui all bloodied and dead." Ayato said.

"Oh..."

Mr. Komori sighed and wore a face of discomfort.

"If I had known this would happen, then I wouldn't have sent you and Yui away."

You nodded solemnly, Father Komori's tone didn't seem too genuine. "We should get going now, it's starting to get late." Kou said taking your hand and walking out the church when Father Komori suddenly stopped you guys.

"You seem different (Y/n)... It's something about your aura..."

You gulped.

"Nothing is wrong with her." Ayato said sternly.

Father Komori frowned and ignored him. He pulled something out of his robe and it appeared to be a gun. He looked at me coldly and brought the gun up to face me.

"You've changed (Y/n). You're a vampire now, aren't you?"

He was about to pull the trigger on me before I shouted out at him,

"Yeah so what?!?! It's your fault I'm a vampire! It's your fault Yui's dead!!! AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE!!! I'm still the same damn person Father Komori!!! I'm still that little girl you found in that broken house 11 years ago! But IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CARE RIGHT?!?!"

Father Komori softened his gaze for a second, before turning it into an icy glare.

"Has becoming a vampire changed you!?!"

"Like hell! Are you going deaf old man? Are you listening to yourself? Are you gonna kill the kid you saved all those years ago? If you are, you should have just killed me back then! Then maybe I wouldn't have had to deal with Yui's death alone!" I raged at him.

Father Komori lowered his gun, "Still as stubborn as before..." He muttered.

"Geez, kid. I was supposed to exterminate all the vampires, but you're making this hard."

"W-what?"

"I'm a vampire hunter (Y/n) if you didn't get that far already. Of course, you're oblivious though, you've always been that way."

"...So you're not gonna kill me?" I asked.

"I won't. But if you had hadn't said all that stuff, I would have pulled the trigger without hesitation." He said.

"Of course (Y/n) easily talks her way out of death." Ayato said, rolling his eyes.

"Well, Mr.Komori I'm a vampire now..."

"I can see that (Y/n)."

"Yeah..."

"I know you hate awkward silences, so I'm going to just say it and save us time. This church is run by vampire hunters, so you need to get the hell out of here before any other priests come."

"Yes sir!" You saluted like a pirate.

Father Komori sent you a warm smile, "I can't believe I even thought of killing you."

"It's okay...if I ever become human again I'll come back."

"I hope you do... until then."

~~~~~

"Stop it! Stay away! I don't want to drink it!"

"Look bitch, Father said you had to drink this damn potion thing. So you're gonna do it!" He said.

"I don't want to! I'll never hurt (Y/n)-chan."

"Look flatty here's the deal if you drink this potion thing, and somehow regain a couple memories, I'll give you chance at changing back to your normal mental self."

"What does that mean?"

"It means if you remember something from your past with her, then I'll let you take control of your vampire body.So you'll be able to freely choose which side you want."

"I don't know...," I said warily.

"Okay fine, think of it this way. Either you agree to my plan, or I'll send your soul to the deepest layer of hell where your sanity will be tortured for an eternity."

"I suppose I have no choice."

"Good girl, now here you go." He handed me the little bottle and I gulped it down.

Immediately feeling dizzy, I blacked out immediately. Although blacking out is never a good thing. It felt really good to me. Like I was reminiscing on the past where I'd black out after they'd taken my blood.

It was never good to get my blood taken, it happened before I was here in my place. It was when I could see my best friend every day.